ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lapsing & Favourites
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Lapsing & Favourites
We just got our sheets today for our two walk lapsing starting today and would you believe the union rep and his family member got right outside the office now does that stink or what?
-
raikky
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 01:09
- Gender: Female
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
so what. you have a start and finish time. end of. I know theres a lot of unfairness out there but I found the best thing to do is forget it and concentrate on yourself. if you have been given collapsing which takes longer because its a bigger portion or you have to drive out your way you simply assess whether you can do it within your time, its not compulsory.although I have been to offices where posties seem to think it is.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
Important union business comes before traipsing around with some other duties mail.Kings Norton wrote:We just got our sheets today for our two walk lapsing starting today and would you believe the union rep and his family member got right outside the office now does that stink or what?
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
i leave any lapsing in the frame until i have completed my own delivery. do it when you return to the office if you have time
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
Like what? kissing the DOMs ar*eNewPostieUK wrote:Important union business comes before traipsing around with some other duties mail.Kings Norton wrote:We just got our sheets today for our two walk lapsing starting today and would you believe the union rep and his family member got right outside the office now does that stink or what?
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
Not allowed in our office - it has to be taken out with you.loverman shabba wrote:i leave any lapsing in the frame until i have completed my own delivery. do it when you return to the office if you have time
-
ihatedogs
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 547
- Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 18:53
- Gender: Male
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
Should this lapsing not be looped? I done mine Saturday I started as the frame followed on. For instance I started mine in Manchester ended it in Birmingham partner started his in Birmingham ended in London if you understand me pure dead walking.
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
I get it taken off me if I can't complete but most go over and don't claim.ihatedogs wrote:What happens if you can't complete? Do you bring your lapsing back?Hitcher wrote:Not allowed in our office - it has to be taken out with you.loverman shabba wrote:i leave any lapsing in the frame until i have completed my own delivery. do it when you return to the office if you have time
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Lapsing & Favourites
Same thing in our office - the collapsed duties are HCT so you end up dead walking.Kings Norton wrote:Should this lapsing not be looped? I done mine Saturday I started as the frame followed on. For instance I started mine in Manchester ended it in Birmingham partner started his in Birmingham ended in London if you understand me pure dead walking.