ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cut off time for last weeks overtime

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
blisterfeet
Posts: 103
Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
Gender: Male

Cut off time for last weeks overtime

Post by blisterfeet »

Does anyone know if overtime that was done last week should be paid in this weeks wages? I put a claim in on Wednesday but I haven't been paid. Is this because of the bank holiday or a mess up? Thanks.
AnotherLimey
Posts: 751
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:45
Gender: Male

Re: Cut off time for last weeks overtime

Post by AnotherLimey »

blisterfeet wrote:Does anyone know if overtime that was done last week should be paid in this weeks wages? I put a claim in on Wednesday but I haven't been paid. Is this because of the bank holiday or a mess up? Thanks.
I was told it was Thursday, worked my day off last Saturday and still got it paid in todays wage slip, wierd init?
blisterfeet
Posts: 103
Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
Gender: Male

Re: Cut off time for last weeks overtime

Post by blisterfeet »

Hmmm strange, thanks.
feduppostie
Posts: 947
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46

Re: Cut off time for last weeks overtime

Post by feduppostie »

cut off was 12 o'clock Saturday