ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
-
P739
- Posts: 277
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 13:48
Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
On a stage one warning been in the hospital for an operation regarding an injury while out on delivery when I go back I will trigger a stage 2 do I have a case to contest this...cheers
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
Yes and no.
RM normally do not hear any case till a stage 3. However as your clearly genuine you should get your rep involved to get this returned to a stage 1.
RM normally do not hear any case till a stage 3. However as your clearly genuine you should get your rep involved to get this returned to a stage 1.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
Yes you have a valid reason to contest this and this has already been answered on a previous forum. Firstly you state that your injury was incurred while on delivery and you should have had this recorded in the accident book and reported to line manager within 24 hours. An ERICA form should have then been completed. Accidents at work are discounted from the attendance procedure. Ensure that you inform your union rep to accompany you when the interview for the corrective surgery absence takes place.P739 wrote:On a stage one warning been in the hospital for an operation regarding an injury while out on delivery when I go back I will trigger a stage 2 do I have a case to contest this...cheers
-
P739
- Posts: 277
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 13:48
Re: Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
Thanks folks accident was reported Also won my case against those liable for the accident..rehabron wrote:Yes you have a valid reason to contest this and this has already been answered on a previous forum. Firstly you state that your injury was incurred while on delivery and you should have had this recorded in the accident book and reported to line manager within 24 hours. An ERICA form should have then been completed. Accidents at work are discounted from the attendance procedure. Ensure that you inform your union rep to accompany you when the interview for the corrective surgery absence takes place.P739 wrote:On a stage one warning been in the hospital for an operation regarding an injury while out on delivery when I go back I will trigger a stage 2 do I have a case to contest this...cheers
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
If you won your case against those liable for the accident then can't see how on this info. you can be issued with a stage 2.
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
Read up on the Attendance procedure AOD will normally be discountedrehabron wrote:If you won your case against those liable for the accident then can't see how on this info. you can be issued with a stage 2.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Corrective Surgery Stage warning..
Funny isn't that what I mentioned in my earlier posting.Glenno wrote:Read up on the Attendance procedure AOD will normally be discountedrehabron wrote:If you won your case against those liable for the accident then can't see how on this info. you can be issued with a stage 2.![]()