ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Laid off, now back as a casual.
-
waveydavy
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 17 Oct 2013, 10:44
- Gender: Male
- Location: Rugby
Laid off, now back as a casual.
Can I still wear uniform? Don't want to go back to ruining my own clothes.
-
GT750rider
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Laid off, now back as a casual.
I thought on leaving the business all RM uniform had to be handed in. You've still got yours?
But yes, I would wear it. However you may get asked where it came from. When did you last work there?
But yes, I would wear it. However you may get asked where it came from. When did you last work there?
-
waveydavy
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 17 Oct 2013, 10:44
- Gender: Male
- Location: Rugby
Re: Laid off, now back as a casual.
Only a few weeks ago. They never asked for it back. 20 people have been laid off in total, and they all still have uniforms.