ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Jobs

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Seancunnell
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Apr 2014, 21:08
Gender: Male

Jobs

Post by Seancunnell »

Does anyone know how I go about getting a transfer from 1 delivery office to another ? I'm a postman
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Jobs

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Seancunnell wrote:Does anyone know how I go about getting a transfer from 1 delivery office to another ? I'm a postman
Register on line - although its not a good way from posts on here some info on these 2 threads http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=44455" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=44370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

However, as suggested on both threads its probably best contacting the DOM of the office you want to go to.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.