ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

hours

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
frankfurters
Posts: 36
Joined: 21 Jul 2013, 22:29
Gender: Female

hours

Post by frankfurters »

Hi guys. Our office has recently gone through the van share process and all part timers have had their hours moved up to 28hrs a week. Just wondered if cornwall part time hrs have been changed to 28hrs too as I may be moving there soon?
johnnyp
Posts: 5239
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: SE ENGLAND

Re: hours

Post by johnnyp »

Moved to Blue Shirts as posted in wrong forum.
broughts
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Nov 2011, 19:09
Gender: Male

Re: hours

Post by broughts »

All depends what office u want to move to,our office has 3 day part timers 23.5 hrs but most do more as overtime always seems available if wanted
frankfurters
Posts: 36
Joined: 21 Jul 2013, 22:29
Gender: Female

Re: hours

Post by frankfurters »

Thanks for replying. Not sure which office yet as got to house hunt and find an office near by within a short driving distance. Will probably be around carbis bay hayle end of Cornwall. I'm on 30hrs now, if I had to have a transfer would I have to drop hrs to what the office has available or could I keep my 30hr contract?
broughts
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Nov 2011, 19:09
Gender: Male

Re: hours

Post by broughts »

The do's in those areas are very much done to the knuckle with hours etc but i wish u luck
RTP
Posts: 863
Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: hours

Post by RTP »

Beautiful part of the world