ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

poll cards and p&l

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hans solo
Posts: 3280
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

poll cards and p&l

Post by hans solo »

going to be good tmrrw partner not doing them i am
i do half his walk he does half mine
scenario suggestions please
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: poll cards and p&l

Post by spiderj »

How u getting home???
:left:
I won
hans solo
Posts: 3280
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: poll cards and p&l

Post by hans solo »

your coming to get me lol
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: poll cards and p&l

Post by spiderj »

Nah,walk it.
Seriously though
Don't fancy park and loop with these cards
I reckong to prevent fraud and piddle taking
The amount you deliver is what you get paid
Means a bit of counting before going out but
Would save any aggro.

Them again I'm on a singleton
So far anyway...
:thumbup
I won
ebbzie
Posts: 660
Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: poll cards and p&l

Post by ebbzie »

Whys your partner not doing them?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: poll cards and p&l

Post by krussel »

Just count the amount you do. :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: poll cards and p&l

Post by spiderj »

ebbzie wrote:Whys your partner not doing them?
He doesn't work over as is his right
I won