http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/audi ... dependence" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Video at link - 4 collections - but looks like a long busy day
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scotland stories: Amanda Murray, postwoman
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Scotland stories: Amanda Murray, postwoman
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Scotland stories: Amanda Murray, postwoman
Looks a bit lonely out there and pretty busy. I am surprised they don't give her a 4x4 as those roads look like they would be hell in the snow. Seems like a nice lass but not many smiles in her day.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Scotland stories: Amanda Murray, postwoman
I bet her boss loves her if she cuts off. Duty Cover?
-
jamstercompaq
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 19:38
Re: Scotland stories: Amanda Murray, postwoman
She working till till dawn....
Wonder how many hours she on lol.....
Still I bet it lovely being out there....
Wonder how many hours she on lol.....
Still I bet it lovely being out there....
Johnny!