I am fairly new to this game and my question my sound a bit silly but is there always overtime going as for the last 7 weeks I have ended up working full time hours practically on a 27.5 hr contract
many thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
overtime
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
depends on your office so impossible to give a definitive answer, best to ask the guys in your DO, some offices always have OT going some never have anyterry2972 wrote:I am fairly new to this game and my question my sound a bit silly but is there always overtime going as for the last 7 weeks I have ended up working full time hours practically on a 27.5 hr contract
many thanks
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
make hay while the sun shines mate you might not have a job soon with the way things are goingterry2972 wrote:I am fairly new to this game and my question my sound a bit silly but is there always overtime going as for the last 7 weeks I have ended up working full time hours practically on a 27.5 hr contract
many thanks
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
That's very true fingers crossed
-
new2me
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
It's not a silly question Terry. The silly thing is to do it and trust that you are getting paid for it. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR WAGES!
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
I do nearly every week it's short I just go into office with my dates with times and duties preformed and then it's paid the following week. It's a bit of a pain but if I have worked I expect to be paid
-
Dalelad
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 09 May 2013, 21:10
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
I got 64 hours in last week and im on a 24 hour contract. Hopefully there will be plenty more O/T to come with the upcoming VR's. Theres 15 full timers taking it at my office.
Last edited by Dalelad on 11 Apr 2014, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: overtime
Seriously,check what you typedDalelad wrote:I got 64 hours in last week and im on a 24 hour contract. Mind you, with a bit of speed marching and a tail wind, I only worked 44. Hopefully there will be plenty more O/T to come with the upcoming VR's. Theres 15 full timers taking it at my office.
I won
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: overtime
Noterry2972 wrote:I am fairly new to this game and my question my sound a bit silly but is there always overtime going as for the last 7 weeks I have ended up working full time hours practically on a 27.5 hr contract
many thanks
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
Plenty OT on offer. Hard part is getting paid your correct hours.