ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
security checks
-
Vespacol
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Kettering
security checks
How long does it take max ? Iam on day 19 now .......thanks Colin
Work hard and do your best get the sack like all the rest !
-
Dandylion
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 27 Feb 2014, 17:57
- Gender: Female
Re: security checks
18-19 days for me that was last month. I start end of this month. So I think you will hear very soon.
-
Vespacol
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Kettering
-
Vespacol
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Kettering
Re: security checks
Induction 28th of April ....ive noticed the pay has gone up on recent vacancys since i applied ? :)
Work hard and do your best get the sack like all the rest !
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: security checks
Vespacol wrote:Induction 28th of April ....ive noticed the pay has gone up on recent vacancys since i applied ? :)
Pay rise happened on 6th April - another 2.6% due next April as well - Power to the Union
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.