I have been reading through some of these reviews and it seems royal mail isn't such a bad place to work after all
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail Employee Reviews
-
jack
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 14:32
Royal Mail Employee Reviews
http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Royal-Mail/ ... 80&lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have been reading through some of these reviews and it seems royal mail isn't such a bad place to work after all
I have been reading through some of these reviews and it seems royal mail isn't such a bad place to work after all
'Royal Mail leaders could not lead a worm, they'll never take our pride cos that's what we earn'
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Employee Reviews
are those reviews from the courierjack wrote:http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Royal-Mail/ ... 80&lang=en
I have been reading through some of these reviews and it seems royal mail isn't such a bad place to work after all
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Employee Reviews
ive never seen so much s**t in my life.daveyeff wrote:are those reviews from the courierjack wrote:http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Royal-Mail/ ... 80&lang=en
I have been reading through some of these reviews and it seems royal mail isn't such a bad place to work after all
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Royal Mail Employee Reviews
I bet they're druggies.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Employee Reviews
Hmmm nearly all comments are by former employees not current 
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Employee Reviews
I see Newark D.O got a rave review 
Postman/ Driver (Current Employee), Newark – January 11, 2013
Pros: good hourly rate
Cons: long hours ... very poor life balance ..rude bullying managers no chance to progress .......!!
I work (Until I get a better job!! ) at the Newark sorting/ delivery office and it is a dreadful place to work !!!... long hours , O/T is mostly unpaid
Managers are just bullies and treat and speak to the staff like idiots ( Most have never even been Postman/Woman )
The DOM at Newark is a rude bully and treats and speaks to all staff including her little minion managers like dirt!!
Routes designed under the new system which started in Sept 2012 are impossible to complete and if you are soft enough to let the managers beat you down you will spend your entire shift running around your route working through you lunch break and working up to one hour or longer over which you have to fight with the DOM to get paid for!!!
Shocking ..shocking company to work for ..
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! – less
-
beezet
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 18:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Employee Reviews
What assylum did they get these people from 
-
jack
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 14:32
Re: Royal Mail Employee Reviews
I must admit I found it quite shocking...even at times I found myself questioning my own sanity in reading some of the pro royal mail comments such as below-beezet wrote:What assylum did they get these people from
I think some ones having a giraffeMail Sorter (Current Employee), London, ENG – August 14, 2013
Pros: extra minutes of break in typical day
Cons: long hours
Management is very cooperative if work is too much. I get knowledge of the different postcode. I always tried my best if there is a lot of work. My co-worker is always helpful.
Was this review helpful? Yes (4) – No
'Royal Mail leaders could not lead a worm, they'll never take our pride cos that's what we earn'