ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
£27 per hour
-
STEVEUK2010
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 25 May 2010, 14:15
- Gender: Male
£27 per hour
Just noticed from wage slip that last week I was paid almost £27 per hour Lol. Has this mistake happened to everyone. I was paid basic pay 30 hours as £809 that's almost £27 per hour. Was corrected by the bottom of slip but doesn't explain why
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: £27 per hour
STEVEUK2010 wrote:Just noticed from wage slip that last week I was paid almost £27 per hour Lol. Has this mistake happened to everyone. I was paid basic pay 30 hours as £809 that's almost £27 per hour. Was corrected by the bottom of slip but doesn't explain why
There is a discussion on the CWUs facebook page apparently its down to payments into our Pension Pots, but it does show badly Royal Mail communicate with their staff.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6692
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
My basic pay is over £1,000 lol. Also noticed that my Bonusplan payment is double what it's supposed to be.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
thechemisyshop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
i phoned up as i had over £1000 on my payslip ,, ITS A MISTAKE ,, the figure at the bottom right ,, net pay is what your getting ,, so no extras this week 
-
philsdeals19
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 29 Jul 2010, 17:44
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
Thought I got a grand bonus or some back payment. The excitement didn't last long lol.
-
philsdeals19
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 29 Jul 2010, 17:44
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
I know they must of printed the wage slip on Tuesday. April fools day.
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: £27 per hour
It says that in the messages box in their defence.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:STEVEUK2010 wrote:Just noticed from wage slip that last week I was paid almost £27 per hour Lol. Has this mistake happened to everyone. I was paid basic pay 30 hours as £809 that's almost £27 per hour. Was corrected by the bottom of slip but doesn't explain why
There is a discussion on the CWUs facebook page apparently its down to payments into our Pension Pots, but it does show badly Royal Mail communicate with their staff.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
same here.UnhappyGremlin wrote:Got a new, corrected, payslip this morning.
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
My basic wages after tax etc is £3.17 less this week. Is that correct? As I rarely do O/T my wages are the same every week until this week. Or is to do with some pension adjustment?
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6692
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
My wages are about £3 less after tax aswell! They have doubled my Bonusplan payment which is supposed to be fixed for as long as you're in the job and the main pension deduction has gone up about 50p for no apparent reason.fly-catchers wrote:My basic wages after tax etc is £3.17 less this week. Is that correct? As I rarely do O/T my wages are the same every week until this week. Or is to do with some pension adjustment?
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: £27 per hour
And me.aiden01 wrote:same here.UnhappyGremlin wrote:Got a new, corrected, payslip this morning.
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
yes I see on the replacement pay slip that my Bonusplan payment is double as well. I do remember that the RM contribution to it gets less as time goes on. Be interesting to see what it is this week.RobertT wrote:My wages are about £3 less after tax aswell! They have doubled my Bonusplan payment which is supposed to be fixed for as long as you're in the job and the main pension deduction has gone up about 50p for no apparent reason.fly-catchers wrote:My basic wages after tax etc is £3.17 less this week. Is that correct? As I rarely do O/T my wages are the same every week until this week. Or is to do with some pension adjustment?
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6692
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: £27 per hour
Bonusplan is only available to section C members of the pension scheme and the weekly payment is supposed be be 4.5% of the Lower Earnings Deduction(£3328) or £2.88 per week. The RM contribution is currently £1.87 per week based on being a full timer.fly-catchers wrote:yes I see on the replacement pay slip that my Bonusplan payment is double as well. I do remember that the RM contribution to it gets less as time goes on. Be interesting to see what it is this week.RobertT wrote:My wages are about £3 less after tax aswell! They have doubled my Bonusplan payment which is supposed to be fixed for as long as you're in the job and the main pension deduction has gone up about 50p for no apparent reason.fly-catchers wrote:My basic wages after tax etc is £3.17 less this week. Is that correct? As I rarely do O/T my wages are the same every week until this week. Or is to do with some pension adjustment?
Links to all RM pension related websites are here