ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sched back payment?
-
mlay123
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Sched back payment?
Anyone know the crack with this sched back pay that we are rightfully owed? Dragging on a bit now.
-
Iain25
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 17 Sep 2007, 09:27
Re: Sched back payment?
I know what your saying mate, folk in my office are not happy about this.
Apparently the wages section are telling folk that they know nothing of this payment.
I bet if it was money we were due them it would be sorted very quickly.
Apparently the wages section are telling folk that they know nothing of this payment.
I bet if it was money we were due them it would be sorted very quickly.
-
Pickle
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 14 Oct 2009, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Sched back payment?
We got ours with our basic back dated pay weeks ago.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Sched back payment?
yours must be the only office to get itPickle wrote:We got ours with our basic back dated pay weeks ago.
-
She Raa
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 19:39
- Gender: Female
Re: Sched back payment?
You think you got it. !Pickle wrote:We got ours with our basic back dated pay weeks ago.
-
mlay123
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Sched back payment?
Yes I received the basic back pay but was then promised the sched back pay at the end of March as it needed to be calculated on an individual basis.... But still no development in that !
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Sched back payment?
Pickle wrote:We got ours with our basic back dated pay weeks ago.
AFAIR the only overtime paid with the basic was the up to 39 hours for PT and +39 and over for all. There s still some discussion going on over SA and an LTB is due out soon apparently.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Sched back payment?
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=61643" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mlay123
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Sched back payment?
Any news on this