ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
the LWT's
-
sophie97
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 15:10
- Gender: Female
the LWT's
Does anyone else find it hurts their back after a while, pushing or pulling these light weight trolleys? my back has been in pain for weeks now from them, im not tall (5'9) but I find im still bending over to reach the handle
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: the LWT's
Apparently managers can order an extension handle - might be worth a punt.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Brain Fury
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 664
- Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: the LWT's
It's a specially extended LWT and only for people who are at least 6' 3"TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Apparently managers can order an extension handle - might be worth a punt.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: the LWT's
Ah...being a tall chap I wondered why the bast*rd kept clipping my heels when pulling it along, it gets annoying that wheel hitting my heel. I didn't know you could avail yourself of a 'lanky git's' version....Brain Fury wrote:It's a specially extended LWT and only for people who are at least 6' 3"TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Apparently managers can order an extension handle - might be worth a punt.
-
trevjim
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 20:04
- Gender: Male
Re: the LWT's
Yea mine kept hitting my heels, I now push and is giving me a bad back toobustedflush wrote:Ah...being a tall chap I wondered why the bast*rd kept clipping my heels when pulling it along, it gets annoying that wheel hitting my heel. I didn't know you could avail yourself of a 'lanky git's' version....Brain Fury wrote:It's a specially extended LWT and only for people who are at least 6' 3"TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Apparently managers can order an extension handle - might be worth a punt.
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: the LWT's
Is that the thing gathering dust in vans?
-
motch
- Posts: 332
- Joined: 08 May 2008, 23:19
- Gender: Male
Re: the LWT's
I'm about 6 foot and it clips my heels sometimes. I tend to push it along.Brain Fury wrote:It's a specially extended LWT and only for people who are at least 6' 3"TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Apparently managers can order an extension handle - might be worth a punt.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: the LWT's
I'm only 5'11' (almost) and it clips my heals. On the other hand, I was getting a bad hip with an 11 kilo bag banging off it, but it's fine with the trolley.
It's a shame that, when I get a floater or reserve to work with, they look at me like I've got two heads when I put the trolley in the van.
It's a shame that, when I get a floater or reserve to work with, they look at me like I've got two heads when I put the trolley in the van.
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: the LWT's
pyphon wrote:Is that the thing gathering dust in vans?
And slides along hitting the bulk head whilst driving
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: the LWT's
your not wrong!PHARRY wrote:pyphon wrote:Is that the thing gathering dust in vans?
And slides along hitting the bulk head whilst driving