ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HCN sickline/absence line
-
SteveH
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 23 Sep 2011, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hemel Hempstead (HCN MC)
HCN sickline/absence line
Greetings, amigos. I joined RMChat some time ago, but haven't posted for ages. I work at home counties north, on the ILSMs, but am currently in hospital in Northampton with a busted foot and shoulder. When I tried phoning the number I had for the sick line, it turned out to be out of date. I did eventually manage to let them know, but I need to know the current number so I can let them know when I'll be able to return. Anyone know what it is? Thanks in advance.
-
JaneM
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 20 Jun 2010, 19:26
- Gender: Female
Re: HCN sickline/absence line
01442 844321-As Royal Mail are aware, they will be in contact as per Attendance Procedure and with the resign starting,you will contacted by a CWU rep to select your choice of duty over the next day or two,Good Luck Steve!
-
SteveH
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 23 Sep 2011, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hemel Hempstead (HCN MC)
Re: HCN sickline/absence line
Thanks a lot!