Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.
Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts
I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.
I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.
Thanks if anyone can help.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Shorts
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Shorts
They're both the same size.wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.
Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts
I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.
I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.
Thanks if anyone can help.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Shorts
if you wear 32 shorts maybe you will wear 20 shortswazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.
Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts
I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.
I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.
Thanks if anyone can help.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Shorts
Can some one check for me ???? Check yeself lazy sod haha

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
wazz
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Shorts
Thnx for the replyOnAFlyer wrote:They're both the same size.wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.
Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts
I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.
I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.
Thanks if anyone can help.
R u sure there both same sizes
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Shorts
No - because the word short is used, each of the inches used in the trouser measurement is reduced by 25% to three quarters of an inch so in fact a 32 inch shorts measures only 24 inches. The length of the leg is unaffected and all shorts come with 34 inch legs to allow for self adjustment to avoid genital embarrassment.wazz wrote:Thnx for the replyOnAFlyer wrote:They're both the same size.wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.
Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts
I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.
I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.
Thanks if anyone can help.
R u sure there both same sizes
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Shorts
I get both the same size and they both fit the same. So either they're the same size or my body changes size with my clothes.wazz wrote:Thnx for the replyOnAFlyer wrote:They're both the same size.wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.
Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts
I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.
I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.
Thanks if anyone can help.
R u sure there both same sizes