ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Shorts

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wazz
Posts: 59
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
Gender: Male

Shorts

Post by wazz »

Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.

Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts

I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.

I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.

Thanks if anyone can help.
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Shorts

Post by OnAFlyer »

wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.

Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts

I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.

I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.

Thanks if anyone can help.
They're both the same size.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Shorts

Post by arnold cheshire »

wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.

Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts

I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.

I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.

Thanks if anyone can help.
if you wear 32 shorts maybe you will wear 20 shorts :thumbup
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Shorts

Post by maisymoo04 »

Can some one check for me ???? Check yeself lazy sod haha :shock: :shock:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
wazz
Posts: 59
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
Gender: Male

Re: Shorts

Post by wazz »

OnAFlyer wrote:
wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.

Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts

I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.

I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.

Thanks if anyone can help.
They're both the same size.
Thnx for the reply
R u sure there both same sizes
rhino49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1644
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
Gender: Male
Location: At home with my feet up

Re: Shorts

Post by rhino49 »

wazz wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:
wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.

Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts

I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.

I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.

Thanks if anyone can help.
They're both the same size.
Thnx for the reply
R u sure there both same sizes
No - because the word short is used, each of the inches used in the trouser measurement is reduced by 25% to three quarters of an inch so in fact a 32 inch shorts measures only 24 inches. The length of the leg is unaffected and all shorts come with 34 inch legs to allow for self adjustment to avoid genital embarrassment.
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Shorts

Post by OnAFlyer »

wazz wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:
wazz wrote:Are sizes same has trousers. For example I am size 32 trousers. Will I need same size 32 shorts.

Can someone do me a favour and check what sizes there are in shorts

I don't wana check on that rm uniform site.

I will ask my manager to order them on Monday.

Thanks if anyone can help.
They're both the same size.
Thnx for the reply
R u sure there both same sizes
I get both the same size and they both fit the same. So either they're the same size or my body changes size with my clothes.