Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket line
Read the choices carefully I have tried to give everyone some sort of option - but you can change your mind.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket line
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket line
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Brain Fury
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 664
- Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket l
You won't have to cross a picket like. I very much doubt there will be a strike at all and given that the cuts are not affecting operational managers then there's no chance of a picket line at your DO.
Unite will be trying to ensure no compulsory redundancies (well there's voluntary and "voluntary") and obtain the same MTSF terms for non-operational managers. A bit late for that since they didn't get them last time either and have no chance now.
Unite will be trying to ensure no compulsory redundancies (well there's voluntary and "voluntary") and obtain the same MTSF terms for non-operational managers. A bit late for that since they didn't get them last time either and have no chance now.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket l
There's more chance of seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn than a Unite/CMA picket line.
If I see one I won't cross it, I'll more likely cross myself and sign into the nearest psychiatric facility.
If I see one I won't cross it, I'll more likely cross myself and sign into the nearest psychiatric facility.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket l
The official animal of Scotland is the Unicorn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket l
- but missing in New York.newtimes wrote:The official animal of Scotland is the Unicorn
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket l
If managers did strike, which is unlikely, would they have the sense to realise that we would all just go and get the job done as normal, only emphasising that there's no
t really much need for them at all ?
-
Militant Jack
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 10:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Unite/CMA if they ever strike would you cross a picket l
Managers are spineless professional strike breakers who will cross there own picket line if it means they can climb another inch up the greasy poll we should all just stand back and watch while they cut each others throats.
Surrender or Defeat are not options.