ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Re-Joining Royal Mail
-
cityfan39
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
- Gender: Male
Re-Joining Royal Mail
Is it possible after leaving them 3 years ago. I was told to resign by the gaffer but I was thinking if
another office would be a possibility?. Cheers.
another office would be a possibility?. Cheers.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
Depends on why you resigned - it will follow you even if you don't tell the new office about previous service.
Anything serious or that could have resulted in a prosecution then I would say slim to no chance.
Anything serious or that could have resulted in a prosecution then I would say slim to no chance.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
cityfan39
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
I recycled about 50 door to doors mate. I can't see Royal Mail having a learn from your
mistakes policy though.
mistakes policy though.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
You would have to be honest at the start. As soon as your name / address goes through to personal its bound to flag up.cityfan39 wrote:I recycled about 50 door to doors mate. I can't see Royal Mail having a learn from your
mistakes policy though.
How about getting in through a agency
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
cityfan39
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
Maybe mate, it's worth a try I reckon. Might well be clutching at straws though. 
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
How'd they find out you binned the D2Ds?
-
cityfan39
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
that's what happens when you dump mail.cityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
-
dvb077
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 27 Mar 2009, 22:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
how did the council worker find out? go through ur bins?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
For recycled read dumped and claimed the payment for them and should you be re-employed under those circumstances - well imho NO.cityfan39 wrote:I recycled about 50 door to doors mate. I can't see Royal Mail having a learn from your
mistakes policy though.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
who was the w****r the person who reported it or the person who dumped the mail ?cityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
How many goes do we get?Postie45 wrote:who was the w****r the person who reported it or the person who dumped the mail ?cityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail
Am not being funny city fan but u dumped mail mate end off and u want to get back in ??? Dream on kiddocityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"