I am contracted for 7 hours on a Saturday but since I started before Xmas I have averaged 4-5 days a week.
Should I be getting paid for door to doors as I am delivering them but all I get on my payslip is about 4 quid which I assume is from my 7 hrs on a Saturday?
Any help greatly appreciated.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Door to door payments
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Door to door payments
No one gets paid separately for D2D's.
The delivery supplement is for working within a delivery unit.
OT is paid at a higher rate up to 39 hours to compensate you for the difference. As long as your OT is paid as SSPR rates, then you are being paid all you are due.
The delivery supplement is for working within a delivery unit.
OT is paid at a higher rate up to 39 hours to compensate you for the difference. As long as your OT is paid as SSPR rates, then you are being paid all you are due.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Door to door payments
if you work more than 39 hours what rate of pay do you receive???
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Door to door payments
many thanks
-
celerycelery
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 16:44
Re: Door to door payments
Cant we just delete any thread about payments for door to doors? Its been nearly 4 years since they were built into workload and still people ask questions about payment for them.
But I do like threads about people who throw them in in their own time, throw then in on Saturday for following week, come in when on holiday to throw them in and those who take them home to put together.
But I do like threads about people who throw them in in their own time, throw then in on Saturday for following week, come in when on holiday to throw them in and those who take them home to put together.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Door to door payments
No worries celerycelery, Clash will be along in a minute to put his foot through the monitorcelerycelery wrote:Cant we just delete any thread about payments for door to doors? Its been nearly 4 years since they were built into workload and still people ask questions about payment for them.![]()
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Door to door payments
Moved to Stupid Twat forum........Pinky 1 wrote: No worries celerycelery, Clash will be along in a minute to put his foot through the monitor
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Door to door payments
Green Posts by me are in Moderator mode
Wait 'til Teebs notice's you've pinched his green crayon
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Door to door payments
I thought he was volunteering to join the team All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Door to door payments
I did have a conversation with Postman some time ago about that but we had a really bad line and he felt the need to shout loudly down the phone.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I thought he was volunteering to join the team
All I could make out was "hell" and "freezes over".
He hasn't mentioned it since.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.