ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Door to door payments

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
billy44
Posts: 29
Joined: 01 Nov 2013, 09:12
Gender: Male

Door to door payments

Post by billy44 »

I am contracted for 7 hours on a Saturday but since I started before Xmas I have averaged 4-5 days a week.
Should I be getting paid for door to doors as I am delivering them but all I get on my payslip is about 4 quid which I assume is from my 7 hrs on a Saturday?
Any help greatly appreciated.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Door to door payments

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

No one gets paid separately for D2D's.
The delivery supplement is for working within a delivery unit.

OT is paid at a higher rate up to 39 hours to compensate you for the difference. As long as your OT is paid as SSPR rates, then you are being paid all you are due.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Re: Door to door payments

Post by terry2972 »

if you work more than 39 hours what rate of pay do you receive???
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Door to door payments

Post by aiden01 »

9.83
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Re: Door to door payments

Post by terry2972 »

many thanks
celerycelery
Posts: 675
Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 16:44

Re: Door to door payments

Post by celerycelery »

Cant we just delete any thread about payments for door to doors? Its been nearly 4 years since they were built into workload and still people ask questions about payment for them. :arrrghhh
But I do like threads about people who throw them in in their own time, throw then in on Saturday for following week, come in when on holiday to throw them in and those who take them home to put together.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Door to door payments

Post by Pinky 1 »

celerycelery wrote:Cant we just delete any thread about payments for door to doors? Its been nearly 4 years since they were built into workload and still people ask questions about payment for them. :arrrghhh
No worries celerycelery, Clash will be along in a minute to put his foot through the monitor :chuckle
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16692
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Door to door payments

Post by clashcityrocker »

Pinky 1 wrote: No worries celerycelery, Clash will be along in a minute to put his foot through the monitor :chuckle
Moved to Stupid Twat forum........ :Very Happy
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Door to door payments

Post by Pinky 1 »

:chuckle :chuckle

Green Posts by me are in Moderator mode

Wait 'til Teebs notice's you've pinched his green crayon :angel
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Door to door payments

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

ImageI thought he was volunteering to join the team :wink:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16692
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Door to door payments

Post by clashcityrocker »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I thought he was volunteering to join the team :wink:
I did have a conversation with Postman some time ago about that but we had a really bad line and he felt the need to shout loudly down the phone.
All I could make out was "hell" and "freezes over".
He hasn't mentioned it since. :sad:
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.