ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Re-Joining Royal Mail

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
cityfan39
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 43
Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
Gender: Male

Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by cityfan39 »

Is it possible after leaving them 3 years ago. I was told to resign by the gaffer but I was thinking if
another office would be a possibility?. Cheers.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Depends on why you resigned - it will follow you even if you don't tell the new office about previous service.

Anything serious or that could have resulted in a prosecution then I would say slim to no chance.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
cityfan39
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 43
Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by cityfan39 »

I recycled about 50 door to doors mate. I can't see Royal Mail having a learn from your
mistakes policy though.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by krussel »

cityfan39 wrote:I recycled about 50 door to doors mate. I can't see Royal Mail having a learn from your
mistakes policy though.
You would have to be honest at the start. As soon as your name / address goes through to personal its bound to flag up.

How about getting in through a agency :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
cityfan39
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 43
Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by cityfan39 »

Maybe mate, it's worth a try I reckon. Might well be clutching at straws though. :thumbup
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by datasaint »

How'd they find out you binned the D2Ds?
cityfan39
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 43
Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by cityfan39 »

There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by aiden01 »

cityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
that's what happens when you dump mail.
dvb077
Posts: 50
Joined: 27 Mar 2009, 22:17
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by dvb077 »

how did the council worker find out? go through ur bins?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

cityfan39 wrote:I recycled about 50 door to doors mate. I can't see Royal Mail having a learn from your
mistakes policy though.
For recycled read dumped and claimed the payment for them and should you be re-employed under those circumstances - well imho NO.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by Postie45 »

cityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
who was the w****r the person who reported it or the person who dumped the mail ?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

Postie45 wrote:
cityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
who was the w****r the person who reported it or the person who dumped the mail ?
How many goes do we get? :chuckle
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Re-Joining Royal Mail

Post by maisymoo04 »

cityfan39 wrote:There was a sticker on one of the pizza flyers, hid in the middle. Some council w****r
told the delivery office, and it was curtains.
Am not being funny city fan but u dumped mail mate end off and u want to get back in ??? Dream on kiddo :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"