Does anyone remember this back in November's Courier Magazine?
Entries had to be in by Dec. 20 and as of yet (unless I missed it) results and prizes have not been announced.
Did anybody enter this?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Road Safety iPad competition
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
Thousands apparently http://www.myroyalmail.com/news/nationa ... pple-ipads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
Maybe RM haven't got the iPads yet..! 
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Thousands apparently http://www.myroyalmail.com/news/nationa ... pple-ipads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks, answered my question. Perhaps they are awaiting for a discount on the older generation versions when the latest model comes out....
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
Probably another lie like the phantom shares crozier promised 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
nodmijer
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 00:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
Hi, the link shown above takes you to the old competition Dec 2012.I was lucky enough to win one of the i Pads and received it Jan 2013. Latest model I pad 2 at the time, great prize 
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
nodmijer wrote:Hi, the link shown above takes you to the old competition Dec 2012.I was lucky enough to win one of the i Pads and received it Jan 2013. Latest model I pad 2 at the time, great prize
Bloody hell, you're right! I never noticed the archived dates either, but kudos you did. Well done for the win though.
Back to square one for my question then.
Maybe they had to forgo the iPads as the funds are being saved for Moya's bonus..........
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
So have the winners of the latest competition been announced yet?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
Any news? Wasn't me at any rate. : )
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
norm wrote:Any news? Wasn't me at any rate. : )
Nope. This competition seems to have vanished and definitely hasn't been announced in the courier since.
Should've closed Dec 20 I believe. Unless there are so many entries they're still being judged lol.........
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Road Safety iPad competition
Email courier and ask.bustedflush wrote:norm wrote:Any news? Wasn't me at any rate. : )
Nope. This competition seems to have vanished and definitely hasn't been announced in the courier since.
Should've closed Dec 20 I believe. Unless there are so many entries they're still being judged lol.........