ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Missorts
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Missorts
My post round begins in Bland Rd.I then turn into Boring Avenue and finish in Dull Street.Yet when we get missorts from around the country they all have great names - Pear Tree Orchard Way, Badgers Sett, and my favourite Soldiers Field to name but 3.I spend my whole time on IPS wishing, to misquote Baudelaire (as every thread should at least once)I was anywhere,anywhere out of this DO.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3220
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
I once came across a Balshagray Avenue and tee hee hee'd im ashamed to admit
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
When you say you CAME across .......? Surely it wasn't that exciting?Acca Dacca wrote:I once came across a Balshagray Avenue and tee hee hee'd im ashamed to admit
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
GHOSTman
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 16 Dec 2009, 08:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
It was the CLIMAX of his morning........sorry! I'll get my coat.clashcityrocker wrote:When you say you CAME across .......? Surely it wasn't that exciting?Acca Dacca wrote:I once came across a Balshagray Avenue and tee hee hee'd im ashamed to admit
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Missorts

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
Terriers End, Tring, Buckinghamshire.
The end is in sight TBT.

The end is in sight TBT.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Missorts
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Missorts
Does :cfo live therefishtank wrote:Terriers End, Tring, Buckinghamshire.![]()
The end is in sight TBT.![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
Two more today:
The "HOOT"
Twigworth Meadows
And a place called Mutsilver Mews,Longlevens.
If,when it came to lapsing ,I got Mutsilver Mews I would do it happily.
Unfortunately it's always the Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
The "HOOT"
Twigworth Meadows
And a place called Mutsilver Mews,Longlevens.
If,when it came to lapsing ,I got Mutsilver Mews I would do it happily.
Unfortunately it's always the Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
Saylittle mews
Longlevens
Gloucester
Longlevens
Gloucester
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
Apparently in 12th Century Oxford there used to be a road called Gropecunt Lane. It was the red light district.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
We have a couple of cottages up on a hill
One is called....Seefar and the one directly behind it with no view is called........Noseefar.

One is called....Seefar and the one directly behind it with no view is called........Noseefar.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
I've heard about that one before... It might even be true!!!clashcityrocker wrote:Apparently in 12th Century Oxford there used to be a road called Gropecunt Lane. It was the red light district.
I have one called W%nkers Drive (actually I made that up)
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
I think several of my colleagues actually live there.hampshireman wrote:
I have one called W%nkers Drive (actually I made that up)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Missorts
and one in London as well http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msa=0& ... a2,,,0,-31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;clashcityrocker wrote:Apparently in 12th Century Oxford there used to be a road called Gropecunt Lane. It was the red light district.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.