ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PM's asking you to deliver "something" for cash reward

Announcements from the Admin, please read if RED .
EASIEST WAY TO SEE THE LATEST ON THE FORUM PLEASE CLICK ...ACTIVE TOPICS
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PM's asking you to deliver "something" for cash reward

Post by POSTMAN »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
16 Mar 2013, 11:54
Non Posties: You will be banned - asking posties to do something that could get them sacked even if the contents/items are entirely legal is not welcome.

Royal Mail Workers - If you get a pm then please forward it to me and/or postman - we will review any PMs and take action. However I feel it is appropriate to suggest in the strongest terms that everyone either ignore or refuse to do as the PM suggests.

1. Even if the contents are legal Royal Mail can and we all know WILL sack you if they find out.
2. Can you really trust an anonymous person who is only willing to enter into correspondence if its by email.
3. Are you certain the contents are legal.
4. Even if its just delivering leaflets like D2Ds, you will be in breach of your employment contract.
Possibly doing the rounds again.

How some of it works is.
They ask you after you have told them where you work to intercept special deliveries usually from either your duty or a duty you can easily access.
And to then forward those SD's to them for a cash payment.

It wouldn't last for long as RM would easily find out, same goes for your job.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.