ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Morrisons staff to be awarded a coronavirus 1,050 'thank you' bonus

Coronavirus news articles only.This is an open forum.

Dorset Plodder

Post by Dorset Plodder »

To Be Honest I think Shop Staff are amoungst the most deserving of cases for recognition. :Applause

Think about it ... they're sat at those tills with every kind of idiot passing by, hundreds a day, passing over cash and playing with the payments terminals. That's 5 or 6 days a week , most on minimum wage & shite T&Cs.:shock: And they're certainly NOT 2m apart at all times... fine when your queing but what about when you're at the till? :no no

I for one wouldn't want their job anyday .... I think we're pretty safe compared to them, especially once we get out of the office. Be sure to chat to them, and tell them they're appreciated, when you're doing your shopping, instead of zoning out on your phone. :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
midegarelu
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by midegarelu »

Dorset Plodder wrote:To Be Honest I think Shop Staff are amoungst the most deserving of cases for recognition. :Applause

Think about it ... they're sat at those tills with every kind of idiot passing by, hundreds a day, passing over cash and playing with the payments terminals. That's 5 or 6 days a week , most on minimum wage & shite T&Cs.:shock: And they're certainly NOT 2m apart at all times... fine when your queing but what about when you're at the till? :no no

I for one wouldn't want their job anyday .... I think we're pretty safe compared to them, especially once we get out of the office. Be sure to chat to them, and tell them they're appreciated, when you're doing your shopping, instead of zoning out on your phone. :cuppa

:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
"We employ you so we can sack you"