not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE



Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

31 Mar 2020, 15:12

Alloa DO walked out the last two days over social distancing rules not being met in the office

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... pTQMt195Es

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

31 Mar 2020, 15:28

Maybe if more offices do the same rm might actually do something. I suggested it in my office as everyone is moaning about it but they wouldn't go out because they didn't think they would get paid .personally I would rather lose pay than my or my families life

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

31 Mar 2020, 15:40

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 18&t=95153 Story in News

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

31 Mar 2020, 17:52

Sputters2017 wrote:Maybe if more offices do the same rm might actually do something. I suggested it in my office as everyone is moaning about it but they wouldn't go out because they didn't think they would get paid .personally I would rather lose pay than my or my families life


same here my office is a disgrace ! they have brought that many young ones in lately they are all terrified of doing anything that will upset the bosses :no no :no no :no no :no no

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

31 Mar 2020, 21:15

I've got the office to myself after I complained at the lack of distancing, I start 1 and a half hours later than I usually do.

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

31 Mar 2020, 21:19

Cluaran wrote:I've got the office to myself after I complained at the lack of distancing, I start 1 and a half hours later than I usually do.


Good idea. Anyone who has issues in the depot with social distancing could start when the depot is clear and finish later. Excellent idea.

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

31 Mar 2020, 22:42

I dare say many units are the same,we really don’t help ourselves do we? We just continue to moan and put up with things,everything is done on a wing and a prayer basis,with bosses hoping they get away with it!and blinded by a few lines on paper thanking us for our work,or should it be thanking us for being lambs to the slaughter to paint yet another fantasy world that the public doesn’t see,once again mis management at its finest,., stay safe my colleagues

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

01 Apr 2020, 01:31

norris9 wrote:
Cluaran wrote:I've got the office to myself after I complained at the lack of distancing, I start 1 and a half hours later than I usually do.


Good idea. Anyone who has issues in the depot with social distancing could start when the depot is clear and finish later. Excellent idea.


As someone deeply worried about a partner with underlying health issues, I took management up on their offer of starting later. I now do my first letter 1pm ish, last letter about 4.15pm and feel much better for it, at midday when I start there’s only a handful of people in the office. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to avoid the crowded office (might not work for everyone as I’m only PT).

It also gives me a buffer, because if and when I hear those starting at the usual time have come down with the virus (I think it’s only a matter of time), I’m sure I’ll hear before I am due to start 5 hours later and that’s me out of there.

Daily Record Front Page

01 Apr 2020, 08:32

Image

Alloa DO walk out over lack of social distancing in office

02 Apr 2020, 14:55

Still out? ANd if they went back in what juicy bribe were they offered by mgmnt ?

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1