not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Here's Terry - Nothing new.......

26 Aug 2020, 16:01

26 Aug 2020, 17:25

He doing a great job in my opinion

26 Aug 2020, 17:58

I thought they had been in talks for past 4 - 6 weeks. Terry talks a lot but Fk me, we need action and results not platitudes.

26 Aug 2020, 18:37

Yes he is doing great job

26 Aug 2020, 18:59

He mentioned local revisions, anyone know how they are going to plan duties? I would imagine it will be pda actuals. I think Royal Mail wants these done while Covid is around because they don’t have to give training for re-picks.

26 Aug 2020, 19:29

In the room - face to face talks are something new !!! Let's hope both parties can focus on the issues in hand and reach a resolution soon ? The Four Pillars Agreement has my backing and I support my trade union. I am the Union !

26 Aug 2020, 20:46

Vwtouran wrote:He mentioned local revisions, anyone know how they are going to plan duties? I would imagine it will be pda actuals. I think Royal Mail wants these done while Covid is around because they don’t have to give training for re-picks.

How come? Surely if there are revisions a re-pick should follow,COVID or no COVID

26 Aug 2020, 21:39

Cedar_Room wrote:
Vwtouran wrote:He mentioned local revisions, anyone know how they are going to plan duties? I would imagine it will be pda actuals. I think Royal Mail wants these done while Covid is around because they don’t have to give training for re-picks.

How come? Surely if there are revisions a re-pick should follow,COVID or no COVID

Is that always the case though? Think I recall a revision has to affect a certain % of duties to trigger a re-pick. I may be wrong though, anyone shed any definite light on this??

26 Aug 2020, 21:42

Can’t train people on duties when you can’t share a van. Also with us losing £1m a day a national re-sign is an expense Royal Mail cannot afford

26 Aug 2020, 21:52

weary_posty wrote:Can’t train people on duties when you can’t share a van. Also with us losing £1m a day a national re-sign is an expense Royal Mail cannot afford

Certainly not this side of Christmas ! I dare say there are some savings to be made in certain offices...but workloads are heavier than ever...and we are all getting weary ! ! !

26 Aug 2020, 22:31

My main conclusion from this video is that nobody but nobody wants to work in central London.

26 Aug 2020, 22:59

I was under the impression that they had been in constant, daily discussions, thrashing out a deal that is in the best interests of us and the company, working hard on our behalf as we continue to work tirelessly as key workers keeping society connected during the pandemic. What have they been doing all this time?!

26 Aug 2020, 23:10

Maybe when a deal is finally done you will be saying he should have stalled it even longer.

27 Aug 2020, 07:46

going into talks ffs

27 Aug 2020, 07:57

thelittlesthobo wrote:I was under the impression that they had been in constant, daily discussions, thrashing out a deal that is in the best interests of us and the company, working hard on our behalf as we continue to work tirelessly as key workers keeping society connected during the pandemic. What have they been doing all this time?!

Haven't they been using Zoom/Skype or other similar online conferencing tools up till now, for social distancing purposes?

27 Aug 2020, 09:45

I think he meant face to face. Not Zoom. That’s how I understood it anyway.

He was right about that building though. It was spooky how empty it was.

27 Aug 2020, 15:00

Update today?

27 Aug 2020, 17:07

Same as in the new Courier, absolutely f**k all, still no plan, still no idea.
Status quo, cut off if too busy, go home enjoy and wait another month to see if anyone has a plan???

27 Aug 2020, 17:10

I'm still trying to guess what "makes the journey less cornering" means.

27 Aug 2020, 20:20

It's driving the union bus straight through a hedge and I to a ditch.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4