not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Time limit for ballot validity

19 Aug 2020, 18:50

So when does the ballot run out???

How do we keep it alive whilst continuing the negotiations???

Do you trust Royal Mail if it was extended by mutual consent ???

Christmas is coming the only time for action ????

Through my past experience.I would not trust them one iota.

I HOPE I`M WRONG.

19 Aug 2020, 18:55

I like how people are optimistic in thinking there are negotiations rather than the CWU just sitting in at a table being told what is going to happen

19 Aug 2020, 18:58

Kodal wrote:Do you trust Royal Mail if it was extended by mutual consent ???

LOL

19 Aug 2020, 19:57

smok3y666 wrote:I like how people are optimistic in thinking there are negotiations rather than the CWU just sitting in at a table being told what is going to happen

Yep 100% this. And since it was almost 2 weeks ago Terry did a video saying a deal was close and could come any day and we still haven’t heard anything, would suggest to me the CWU are thinking of ways to spin it for the members. Ive lost trust in both sides at this point to be honest.

19 Aug 2020, 21:24

To be fair speaking to most members in my mail centre there's no confidence in our union. Even the local reps are saying nothing. Either they are kept in the dark or genuinely keeping things from us.

19 Aug 2020, 21:41

notts1862 wrote:To be fair speaking to most members in my mail centre there's no confidence in our union. Even the local reps are saying nothing. Either they are kept in the dark or genuinely keeping things from us.

Would say being kept in the dark. where terry an co are probably hiding afraid to tell the members they have f@@ked up again :Sick

19 Aug 2020, 22:09

I'm starting to wonder if RM are holding out until the ballot reaches the minimum term mid September. If they don't agree to it's extension then the ballot would end mid September

19 Aug 2020, 22:17

SpacePhoenix wrote:I'm starting to wonder if RM are holding out until the ballot reaches the minimum term mid September. If they don't agree to it's extension then the ballot would end mid September

Then all that would happen is it would be obvious what they were doing, the union would have a fall out again and reballot - what does that achieve?

20 Aug 2020, 05:56

Acca Dacca wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:I'm starting to wonder if RM are holding out until the ballot reaches the minimum term mid September. If they don't agree to it's extension then the ballot would end mid September

Then all that would happen is it would be obvious what they were doing, the union would have a fall out again and reballot - what does that achieve?

on pullingers video 2 weeks ago he did say we would have to reballot anyway if eveything goes tits up so there was no mention of the company extending our ballot :crazy: , and he also said that they understand what is going on in offices regarding workload , culture around the country and just said bare with us :speak to the hand , but how long can posties work like they are or being treated like s**t by managers and the company . :thumbdown ,

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1