not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Email Your local MP...

30 Apr 2020, 18:22

...about Royal Mail stopping letter deliveries on Saturdays.It will give You all something to do during lockdown.Also encourage family and friends to do same. :wink:

Email Your local MP...

30 Apr 2020, 19:29

Why not send your MP a letter ?

This post pretty much sums up why we are going to a 5 day week and that's because of Emails

So do yourself a favour and send it as a letter

Email Your local MP...

30 Apr 2020, 19:39

either way a waste of a stamp or bandwidth with politicians
only we can save us

Email Your local MP...

30 Apr 2020, 19:46

Munchboii wrote:Why not send your MP a letter ?

This post pretty much sums up why we are going to a 5 day week and that's because of Emails

So do yourself a favour and send it as a letter

Even better .I like Your thinking :thumbup

Email Your local MP...

01 May 2020, 00:38

Send a letter. Require response by letter.
You need to inform your MP that you are a constituent and include your address so they can confirm that.
Then complain to Royal Mail, as apart from Rico Back and Achin Dunwald,who live abroad, we are all customers. Again send a letter and require a response by letter. When you do not receive said response complain to OFCOM, address :- Complaint About Royal Mail, OFCOM, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 9HA about RM's complaint failure, again same method.
When OFCOM fails to respond correctly, complain again by letter to their oversight, which is Jacqui Gregory, Corporation Secretary, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 9HA.

At every point where you have had to escalate your complaint write to your MP with an update.
This is 7 letters, use your Christmas stamps, which if sent by all of us could save 20,000 jobs.
Also ask your MP what happens if Hon Colonel Tom Moore lives to be 102 ?
These letters should be short and simple, identify yourself followed by I wish to complain about the announced change to the USO. I wish to complain about Royal Mails failure to deal with my complaint raised on this date, I wish to complain about OFCOM'S failure etc.

Remove the emotion and strangle Donald Muir, because this is him not Rico's plan, with process.

Email Your local MP...

01 May 2020, 00:51

Royal Mail Complaints address, which not surprisingly is difficult to find !
Royal Mail Customer Service Centre PO Box 740. PLYMOUTH PL9 7YB.

Email Your local MP...

01 May 2020, 16:50

scirocco'r' wrote:Send a letter. Require response by letter.
You need to inform your MP that you are a constituent and include your address so they can confirm that.
Then complain to Royal Mail, as apart from Rico Back and Achin Dunwald,who live abroad, we are all customers. Again send a letter and require a response by letter. When you do not receive said response complain to OFCOM, address :- Complaint About Royal Mail, OFCOM, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 9HA about RM's complaint failure, again same method.
When OFCOM fails to respond correctly, complain again by letter to their oversight, which is Jacqui Gregory, Corporation Secretary, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 9HA.

At every point where you have had to escalate your complaint write to your MP with an update.
This is 7 letters, use your Christmas stamps, which if sent by all of us could save 20,000 jobs.
Also ask your MP what happens if Hon Colonel Tom Moore lives to be 102 ?
These letters should be short and simple, identify yourself followed by I wish to complain about the announced change to the USO. I wish to complain about Royal Mails failure to deal with my complaint raised on this date, I wish to complain about OFCOM'S failure etc.

Remove the emotion and strangle Donald Muir, because this is him not Rico's plan, with process.

This is perfect, I wish the union could put out a statement along these lines. Emails are much less powerful than letters when the pressure is on.

This is why we should all be sending letters

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1