not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

DGSP Terry Pullinger Plymouth & East Cornwall agm

09 Mar 2020, 17:45

https://www.facebook.com/Thecommunicati ... =2&theater

To quote Terry Pullinger Re USO "The regulator has been doing a review & it will be due out later this month"

10 Mar 2020, 23:54

Jimmy Hoffa!

11 Mar 2020, 09:53

That's much earlier than I expected :shock:

11 Mar 2020, 16:34

if they agree with royalmail that we can become a 5 day letter service surely the union must concentrate on achieving the best tems possible for evr and those that are still in the business

11 Mar 2020, 18:13

After watching this I'd have to honestly say the right man is running our union.not everyone will agree but I'll stick with Terry.

11 Mar 2020, 19:52

rogersh wrote:https://www.facebook.com/ThecommunicationsUnion/videos/vb.981299138616232/2599346023646301/?type=2&theater

To quote Terry Pullinger Re USO "The regulator has been doing a review & it will be due out later this month"

It’s now entirely possible our fate maybe decided by the end of this month.
On the other hand all still to play for.

11 Mar 2020, 20:07

yes you could be right surprised there are not more posts on this development could be massive one way or the other :shock:

11 Mar 2020, 20:13

Just a theory but perhaps RM are banking on the news from Ofcom to “sort” this dispute.

Mon-fri letters would surely be a no-no for the union but I can see large chunks of the workforce not caring about job losses, they’ll feel safe themselves and they’ll love every Saturday off. Could be enough to win them over. Not for me but there we go.

11 Mar 2020, 20:27

Binsey wrote:
rogersh wrote:https://www.facebook.com/ThecommunicationsUnion/videos/vb.981299138616232/2599346023646301/?type=2&theater

It’s now entirely possible our fate maybe decided by the end of this month.
On the other hand all still to play for.

At 14.30 into video the point re- USO is made.

The preliminary hearing at the Bristol Employment Tribunal re Average holiday pay is due in March or April. So a lot happening in the next few weeks.

11 Mar 2020, 22:16

LaggyBand wrote:Just a theory but perhaps RM are banking on the news from Ofcom to “sort” this dispute.

Mon-fri letters would surely be a no-no for the union but I can see large chunks of the workforce not caring about job losses, they’ll feel safe themselves and they’ll love every Saturday off. Could be enough to win them over. Not for me but there we go.

I've been thinking exactly the same today, I'm guessing that this will be the biggest juiciest carrot that RM have ever dangled in front of it's delivery workforce.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1