not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 15:16

For the fight of Your lives? Been in the job a good few years.This dispute feels very different don’t You think? Doesn’t feel like there will be any give and take. Fighting hand picked directors with no Royal Mail experiences.Just track records of trampling over employees and taking a big pay cheque for doing so.Get ready Guys!!!

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 15:24

Am tooled up ready tae chib some bas.... :evil/mad

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 15:56

I'm ready f**k them

Let's do this

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 16:01

ssdd wrote:Am tooled up ready tae chib some bas.... :evil/mad

''aye raab, yoo and jamesie cotter'' :Very Happy :thumbup

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 16:23

daveyeff wrote:

''aye raab, yoo and jamesie cotter'' :Very Happy :thumbup

Aye, wee Mary doll's gony get in roon aboot them tae... :chuckle

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 17:00

aye ready

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 18:07

I'm not on delivery. But the big issue here is the horrendously long walks that seem to be around the corner.

So, yeah. This isn't a strike really driven by union leadership (though they go on and on about wanting a seat at the table.) This about the mass of people not wanting to be out on the streets for hours and hours.

This what management needs to realize. And since the labor market is pretty tight these days, it makes sense for something to be worked out. (Full-timers only working Monday to Friday; part-timers and OT on Saturdays?)

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 19:02

Ready.. to fight evil rico and his evil hanchmen....

With the blessing of God... they are sinners of evil..

And the flames of eternal pain awaits them...

They will be judged... and will see their perils of sin..

They have idea what they are dealing with..
Last edited by roadrunner bill on 08 Mar 2020, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 19:09

There is a circle in hell waiting for people like Rico Back.

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 19:15

If they’re going to turn the job into an Amazon style PDA driven slave gig I’d rather the whole thing burn.

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 19:59

never been so ready , and I hope on the 18th we slam them with there 2 weeks notice for I/A and f**k any talks . :thumbup

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 22:14

britwrit wrote: (Full-timers only working Monday to Friday; part-timers and OT on Saturdays?)

No, sorry as a part timer I don't like that idea !

Are You ready....

08 Mar 2020, 23:06

I'm genuinely concerned about the direction that Royal Mail are wanting us to take us down

Its all well and good saying no compulsory redundancies and that we won't be part of a 'gig economy'. But on the flip side Royal Mail are telling us that they want to change and at pace,and from experience they would be better off getting some sort of agreement with the CWU first.

A strike would only give them a massive setback towards achieving their goals. I don't understand Rico Back though - why hasn't he been involved in any of these videos that Royal Mail have been putting out? Why can't we do a Q&A session with him?? If it would avert a strike,why hasn't he spoken about it?

I can only conclude that he hasn't got the heart to run this business,it's not easy being a CEO. I don't know some people they seem to want all the money, but not the work!!

Are You ready....

09 Mar 2020, 06:47

ready " POWER TO THE PEOPLE" maybe a long hard road , people giving up money, but if it pulls through it will all have been worth it ,because the current leaders will be replaced , the people of the UK will not stand for long delays to their business.

Are You ready....

09 Mar 2020, 08:58

Nostalgia :Very Happy

Are You ready....

09 Mar 2020, 17:03

worktotime wrote:never been so ready , and I hope on the 18th we slam them with there 2 weeks notice for I/A and f**k any talks . :thumbup

Today our union board posted the ballot result will now be the 20th March instead of the 17th as originally planned.
Anyone know the reason ?

Are You ready....

09 Mar 2020, 17:27

rogersh wrote:
worktotime wrote:never been so ready , and I hope on the 18th we slam them with there 2 weeks notice for I/A and f**k any talks . :thumbup

Today our union board posted the ballot result will now be the 20th March instead of the 17th as originally planned.
Anyone know the reason ?

weve not heard anything ? and the ballot runs till the 17th .

Are You ready....

10 Mar 2020, 18:14

worktotime wrote:
rogersh wrote:

Anyone know the reason ?

weve not heard anything ? and the ballot runs till the 17th .

My mistake. The date referred to the ballot for the area rep.

Are You ready....

11 Mar 2020, 19:59

Not even recurved a ballot paper yet for frig sake

Are You ready....

14 Mar 2020, 02:41

iainwilson wrote:Not even recurved a ballot paper yet for frig sake

Received contact CWU rep ASAP.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1