not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 14:35

Been told senior management are visiting delivery offices to give a speech anyone had one or know what they are about

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 14:43

Got it last week , manager saying Rico is a good guy stuff , reading from script ,
"What do "you " want ? Was question put to us !
Honour four pillars agreement and range meaningful with CWU was reply

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 14:43

Got it last week , manager saying Rico is a good guy stuff , reading from script ,
"What do "you " want ? Was question put to us !
Honour four pillars agreement and range meaningful with CWU was reply

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 14:46

Clearly trying to influence vote in ballot , although said he/ she wasn't but seemed to be PR exercise, PS pushing ahead with their plan regardless anyway ie removing parcels and PDA actuals for workload etc

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 15:23

when they bring in pda capture to make deliveries bigger and working to time and clocking off they are in for one almighty fright
takes 20mins to delivery point and 20 back 40 min
if our delivery is made bigger we are going to take 40 min break in middle of day at depot
another 40 min
toilet facilities are 15 min from deliv point thats another 30min
cant wait there going to have to take time off span not add to it
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 16:21

I hope their well paid cos they will earn it when they visit my office!!!

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 16:34

We got a visit she said Rico had been out on a HTC duty and found it tough going so he knows how hard we work.what a load of shite.

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 16:36

postieblueshirt wrote:We got a visit she said Rico had been out on a HTC duty and found it tough going so he knows how hard we work.what a load of shite.

Was that buying HTC shares?

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 17:14

We have been told that they have had meetings & role play regarding what to say to us and they have been well briefed on the answers that the CWU have prompted us to ask from facebook etc...

I would expect the same when they get around to visiting my office but will have some different off the cuff questions to see their reply.

I know I will be supporting my union stance as I think this is the tip of the iceberg.

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 18:55

claystones wrote:Been told senior management are visiting delivery offices to give a speech anyone had one or know what they are about

Royal Mail senior management driving to the delivery offices...

:Applause

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 19:14

PostmanBitesDog wrote:
claystones wrote:Been told senior management are visiting delivery offices to give a speech anyone had one or know what they are about

Royal Mail senior management driving to the delivery offices...

:Applause

:left: :left: :left: :thumbup

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 19:49

We had it last week, I actually agree that RM needs to make big changes to remain viable and competitive but it was still pretty cringe worthy when he started on the obviously scripted spiel about how Rico is a really nice guy... caring, compassionate and really funny apparently.

senior management

23 Feb 2020, 20:00

wacko74 wrote:We had it last week, I actually agree that RM needs to make big changes to remain viable and competitive but it was still pretty cringe worthy when he started on the obviously scripted spiel about how Rico is a really nice guy... caring, compassionate and really funny apparently.

So was Ted Bundy

senior management

24 Feb 2020, 23:30

hans solo wrote:when they bring in pda capture to make deliveries bigger and working to time and clocking off they are in for one almighty fright
takes 20mins to delivery point and 20 back 40 min
if our delivery is made bigger we are going to take 40 min break in middle of day at depot
another 40 min
toilet facilities are 15 min from deliv point thats another 30min
cant wait there going to have to take time off span not add to it
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

We as an office collectively did the job for a week precisely as RM & the CWU proscribes a while back. Needless to say what we have to do never fitted into the duty time. It does seem like the people at the top think their grand plan is going to work. WE POSTIES are the RM and not the bosses, the infrastructure, or the logo above the door. Without us, our reputation, knowledge, & goodwill RM will just be another courier company amongst a gaggle of other companies that treats their staff like slaves. The sooner they realize that the more likely RM has a future. Otherwise it is already dead.

senior management

25 Feb 2020, 00:34

k979aaa wrote:
wacko74 wrote:We had it last week, I actually agree that RM needs to make big changes to remain viable and competitive but it was still pretty cringe worthy when he started on the obviously scripted spiel about how Rico is a really nice guy... caring, compassionate and really funny apparently.

So was Ted Bundy

That's the funniest thing I've read since I looked over the shoulder of a manager and eyeballed the shite he was reading from the script about how nice Rico back was and then looking at his blanc expression on his face......cracked me up :thumbup

senior management

25 Feb 2020, 21:37

We've had ours and the guy only briefly mentioned Rico's name, no bulling him up or anything, he explained to us about the forthcoming parcel changes, how much letters are down etc that we're all aware of, personally I suspected that he realises that he's up the same creek as us !

senior management

06 Apr 2020, 15:58

Has anyone seen any of these so called Champions that Rico sent out to convince us that our future was bright ?

Our visitor read out his scripted message and said he would be back in 3 weeks and then again 3 weeks after that, that was months ago, we've not seen or heard from him since.

I know it won't happen but maybe Rico should send them all out again to revisit the coalface and see how we are really getting on instead of just believing the BS that he is being fed about everything is under control and we are all happy.

:evil/mad

senior management

10 Apr 2020, 23:41

GT85 wrote:Has anyone seen any of these so called Champions that Rico sent out to convince us that our future was bright ?

Our visitor read out his scripted message and said he would be back in 3 weeks and then again 3 weeks after that, that was months ago, we've not seen or heard from him since.

I know it won't happen but maybe Rico should send them all out again to revisit the coalface and see how we are really getting on instead of just believing the BS that he is being fed about everything is under control and we are all happy.

:evil/mad

They all went for a holiday in Italy at the end of February came back and spread their good news to us all.

senior management

11 Apr 2020, 08:19

Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 09.13.29 - Edited.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1