not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Ricky McAulay delivery director on trials : Clocking in and out machines

17 Jan 2020, 17:46

17 Jan 2020, 19:06

Shut up you liar

17 Jan 2020, 19:08

Really annoys me this guy comes on about making a loss or breaking even yet these big wigs happily take there pay packets and bonuses you think a video like this will stop us from backing the cwu when you want to crush us? Think again pal....

17 Jan 2020, 19:17

biggest load of shite ive ever heard . ;liar

17 Jan 2020, 19:29

bring on the clocking cards, theyll soon back down when they see what we do do for free

17 Jan 2020, 19:30

but we bailed them out at xmas as i told my colleagues wait till xmas over they will come after us
raging

17 Jan 2020, 19:31

how many dont return to office though
their delivery spans are going to be well f****d

17 Jan 2020, 19:38

National trials with the parcels and some local trials with clocking in, the ghost hunters won’t be happy.

17 Jan 2020, 19:42

Lies followed by bulls**te.

If the company is that badly off are they going to return their "performance" bonuses?
Answers on the back of a postage stamp

Are they going to take a pay cut because of their poor performance as "Managers"?

About time they all moved on and found jobs that suit their talents.

17 Jan 2020, 19:48

Oh 'trials' again. Just like the LAT 'trials' that have stuck. Anyway Id've thought the PDA could/would be used as a sort of clocking in/out device. That's fine by me, the time it takes me from getting in the door, to collecting my keys, PDA(with a wait sometimes), to me logging off and tidying things away will all be counted in my working day.

17 Jan 2020, 20:16

Meanwhile Rico buys up the dirt cheap shares as quick as His hands can buy them.

17 Jan 2020, 20:36

More collections on delivery :roll:

17 Jan 2020, 20:52

Got a start time and a finish time - bring on the clocking in/out machines.

When your staff watch the clock that usually means the business is f****d!
Last edited by Phantom on 18 Jan 2020, 06:54, edited 1 time in total.

17 Jan 2020, 20:54

scoobydo79 wrote:Meanwhile Rico buys up the dirt cheap shares as quick as His hands can buy them.

massagingthefigures.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

17 Jan 2020, 21:45

Is there a contact point for this complete and utter shyster? There are a few topics that I would like to raise with him.

17 Jan 2020, 22:43

I used to clock in at a small factory job 29 years ago before I became a postie what took you so long to think of it for rm.

17 Jan 2020, 23:46

Worked in factory for 25 years before joining Royal Mail or Consignia as it was then and had to clock in and out every day

18 Jan 2020, 07:47

He seems such a reasonable man....

18 Jan 2020, 08:24

If you’ve ever worked in more than one office or at least one of a decent size , you’ll know that a clocking in machine will mean the overtime will go through the roof.

No one coming in early for nothing , no one staying late to prep d2d’s and absolutely everyone that goes over their finish time, no matter big or small will have to be paid .... if they think they’ll save money by using this they are kiddin themselves , the amount of money managers bully out of their staff is unreal so I hope this comes in.

18 Jan 2020, 13:48

Pidleypoo wrote:If you’ve ever worked in more than one office or at least one of a decent size , you’ll know that a clocking in machine will mean the overtime will go through the roof.

No one coming in early for nothing , no one staying late to prep d2d’s and absolutely everyone that goes over their finish time, no matter big or small will have to be paid .... if they think they’ll save money by using this they are kiddin themselves , the amount of money managers bully out of their staff is unreal so I hope this comes in.

Plus most offices still have half meal relief at end of duty, despite what the union seem to think. They probably think we all finish early every day if they go by pda. They've got a real shock coming you would think.
I still find it hard to believe they are clueless to what happens. Or have managers played such a blinder on fiddling figures all these years. Makes you wonder.
And why wouldnt union be 100% for clocking machines. Would end most bullying straight away. Weird.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4