not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE



reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 15:45

going for reballot now as rm threaten executive action during talks and period of calm :arrrghhh
didnt see this coming :left: :left: :left:
so for all you guys who bailed the company out at xmas, give yourselves a big pat on the back for coming in early ,extending deliveries ,working days off giving that bit extra
for your line managers bonus well done.

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 15:47

Executive action??

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 15:49

yes they are asking cwu to help them achieve their proposals regardless of talks
you will see the video from cwu shortly

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 16:03

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 16:05

thats the one
let the battle begin

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 16:13

I still dont understand how they can take hours out of an office when we're constantly asked to worked overtime.

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 16:52

tenor (7).gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 17:23

So we had an incredibly good half-year profits report in November - the best revenue in five years - and that was with Christmas ahead of us. Now we're in the poorhouse?

You know, as a stockholder, I'd like management for once to stop talking down about how we're doing. A little focus on the positive might actually help those stock prices they seem to be fixated on.

Edit: Here's a key quote from a recent Guardian article:

Royal Mail reported a 5.1% increase in half-year revenues to £5.1bn while pre-tax profits climbed to £173m, compared with £33m in the same period last year.

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 17:59

It's not enough for these pyscopaths though is it. They won't be happy till they've picked, milked, squeezed and then wrung out this whole operation. Then when they've done that, d'you think they'll stick around and 'invest' any more? They'll be off to destroy another company. There's a name for these people: PARASITES!
Last edited by ssdd on 17 Jan 2020, 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

reballot

17 Jan 2020, 18:36

britwrit wrote:So we had an incredibly good half-year profits report in November - the best revenue in five years - and that was with Christmas ahead of us. Now we're in the poorhouse?

You know, as a stockholder, I'd like management for once to stop talking down about how we're doing. A little focus on the positive might actually help those stock prices they seem to be fixated on.

Edit: Here's a key quote from a recent Guardian article:

Royal Mail reported a 5.1% increase in half-year revenues to £5.1bn while pre-tax profits climbed to £173m, compared with £33m in the same period last year.


But if you load up your costs by building and kitting out super hubs, it’s going to make your figures look poor for afew years. You can then plead poverty and try and force change through then lo and behold after a couple of years when your massive set up cost have worked their way out of the accounts you look like a bloody genius when the profits jump again.

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 20:57

ssdd wrote:It's not enough for these pyscopaths though is it. They won't be happy till they've picked, milked, squeezed and then wrung out this whole operation. Then when they've done that, d'you think they'll stick around and 'invest' any more? They'll be off to destroy another company. There's a name for these people: PARASITES!


Exactly - They don't give a s**t whether royal mail exists or not, they will let this company go bankrupt if it means the top brass can walk away with millions in private wealth and believe me they will do it!

As soon as that share price doubles, Rico will sell his shares and f**k off!

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 21:07

Word of the day - schizophrenic.

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 21:24

LouBarlow wrote:Word of the day - schizophrenic.


I thought he could've chosen a better word...

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 21:40

Definitely strikes now , sounds like it’s got real bitter real quick .Xmas was the time to put the squeeze on , this could drag on .

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 21:47

chickenwittle wrote:Definitely strikes now , sounds like it’s got real bitter real quick .Xmas was the time to put the squeeze on , this could drag on .


The French are on Day 44 of their strike. D'you think we could manage that?

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 21:54

ssdd wrote:
chickenwittle wrote:Definitely strikes now , sounds like it’s got real bitter real quick .Xmas was the time to put the squeeze on , this could drag on .


The French are on Day 44 of their strike. D'you think we could manage that?

We cant even manage 1 day lol

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 22:44

Will the ballot be sent out by a company other than RM?

Saves some idiot the temptation of opening it in the DO whilst filming it and then posting it online......

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

17 Jan 2020, 23:00

I've got one word Terry never mentioned - "Sauerkraut"

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

18 Jan 2020, 00:17

postslippete wrote:I've got one word Terry never mentioned - "Sauerkraut"


"Don't mention the war"

reballot Major update on our dispute with Royal Mail Group Video

18 Jan 2020, 05:29

I know its been mentioned that RM agreed that the whatever resolution process has finished. But as it is a reballot doesn't it mean its like a new process and RM are just lying now and when the strike gets announced RM will just goto court and win again as they will argue that the process has to be started again thus further delaying strikes? Seems like another tactic RM might pull.

Also why aren't parcel force colleagues on strike now. Screw waiting!

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3