not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE



Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 17:56

Just like last year, bloody High Court Establishment has denied us the right to strike. Can we not all nationally stage wildcat strikes? Enough is enough!

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 18:25

.
Last edited by exetererica on 20 Apr 2020, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 18:30

Getting bored of saying it now but until people realise we don't actually live in a democracy nothing will change.

What we have is Corporatocracy/Oligarchy, the only meaningless sham of democratic process we have is getting to vote for whichever party/Prime Minister will be the next puppet of the banks, the corporations and the establishment.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 18:30

It wasn't the 'establishment' that shafted us.
It was a poor decision by the comms department of the union who got themselves so excited by Twitter and Facebook that they forgot the law on workplace ballots.

They encouraged members to do stupid things which gave RM all the ammunition they needed and the 'establishment' just did what they do.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 18:39

Just another cock up in a long line of cock ups by the union. Shafting the members who pay their wages.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 19:08

All quit en masse and form our own delivery company called Posties Posting Post and Parcels Particularly Perfectly.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 19:43

Still work your days off tho, come in early, no break, carrying overweight bags, doorstepping parcels, 100% door to doors in one day, no van checks, no seat belts, rurals carrying mail on front seat etc etc.
Nothing will change till you do your job correctly

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 20:23

wacko74 wrote:Getting bored of saying it now but until people realise we don't actually live in a democracy nothing will change.

What we have is Corporatocracy/Oligarchy, the only meaningless sham of democratic process we have is getting to vote for whichever party/Prime Minister will be the next puppet of the banks, the corporations and the establishment.


You’re definitely into the Zeitgeist docs I reckon. All true.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

14 Nov 2019, 21:37

Get out all Union Reps that posted pictures on Facebook. Clean house. Union jobs up for reapply all reps involved in posting on Facebook should not reapply for their positions. Secondly we need to get a Class Action Law suit against the CWU for Gross Neglect

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

15 Nov 2019, 05:59

LaggyBand wrote:
wacko74 wrote:Getting bored of saying it now but until people realise we don't actually live in a democracy nothing will change.

What we have is Corporatocracy/Oligarchy, the only meaningless sham of democratic process we have is getting to vote for whichever party/Prime Minister will be the next puppet of the banks, the corporations and the establishment.


You’re definitely into the Zeitgeist docs I reckon. All true.


Never heard of the Zeitgeist docs (guessing it's something on youtube?)

I've just arrived at that conclusion through the evidence of what I see all around me.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

15 Nov 2019, 06:04

Woody Guthrie wrote:It wasn't the 'establishment' that shafted us.
It was a poor decision by the comms department of the union who got themselves so excited by Twitter and Facebook that they forgot the law on workplace ballots.

They encouraged members to do stupid things which gave RM all the ammunition they needed and the 'establishment' just did what they do.

Completely agree.
However rather than actually learn from our mistakes we appear to be descending to the level of Farage politics and blaming "The Establishment".
I presume this is the official union line given that our rep trotted out the same garbage.
Rather than learn from our mistakes we are using social media to accuse the judiciary of corruption. What next - a cover of the Voice with a picture of the "traitor"?
Being a CWU member is increasingly an embarrassment.

How much of our money are they pissing down the drain this time?
I think Mr Pullinger should consider his position.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

15 Nov 2019, 07:04

wacko74 wrote:
LaggyBand wrote:
wacko74 wrote:Getting bored of saying it now but until people realise we don't actually live in a democracy nothing will change.

What we have is Corporatocracy/Oligarchy, the only meaningless sham of democratic process we have is getting to vote for whichever party/Prime Minister will be the next puppet of the banks, the corporations and the establishment.


You’re definitely into the Zeitgeist docs I reckon. All true.


Never heard of the Zeitgeist docs (guessing it's something on youtube?)

I've just arrived at that conclusion through the evidence of what I see all around me.


Yes, watch all three, I’m sure you’ll like them

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

15 Nov 2019, 07:05

I watched Dave and Terry on Facebook.. I think they are really doing their best to protect the postal service and terms and conditions.. the appeal will be heard by 3 judges of a higher order and nature..

Let's see if they can see, the bigger picture.. supporting the unions strike ballot.. because if royal mail get there way.. there will be no more postal service..

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

15 Nov 2019, 07:55

When is the appeal due to be heard by the appeals judge? If the CWU won an appeal, what would be the earliest possible strike date?

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

15 Nov 2019, 09:57

Lillypops wrote:Still work your days off tho, come in early, no break, carrying overweight bags, doorstepping parcels, 100% door to doors in one day, no van checks, no seat belts, rurals carrying mail on front seat etc etc.
Nothing will change till you do your job correctly


Never a truer word spoken...... :Applause :Applause :Applause

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

15 Nov 2019, 18:29

damo666666 wrote:Get out all Union Reps that posted pictures on Facebook. Clean house. Union jobs up for reapply all reps involved in posting on Facebook should not reapply for their positions. Secondly we need to get a Class Action Law suit against the CWU for Gross Neglect


Joined yesterday and 1st post. :cuppa

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

16 Nov 2019, 19:52

Another union cock up.

Why are we paying the wages of Pullinger etc if they cant organise a ballot, very embarrassing. The business is now laughing at the union and they deserve to be laughed at.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

16 Nov 2019, 20:22

mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Another union cock up.

Why are we paying the wages of Pullinger etc if they cant organise a ballot, very embarrassing. The business is now laughing at the union and they deserve to be laughed at.


Absolute drivel, im literally cringing for you mate. The CWU will win this battle, us posties will win this battle.

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

17 Nov 2019, 05:31

mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Another union cock up.

Why are we paying the wages of Pullinger


Good question. If you disagree so much with the Union why are you paying subs?

Shafted by the Establishment once again!

17 Nov 2019, 13:46

.
Last edited by exetererica on 20 Apr 2020, 16:13, edited 1 time in total.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2