not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 15:32

Royal Mail have written the CWU asking them to suspend any Industrial Action for the rest of 2019. :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

https://www.royalmailgroup.com/en/press ... il-update/

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 15:39

Absolutely no chance, RM have had plenty of time to discuss all what's been on the table.

If the CWU agree to this then I'll quit the Union.

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 15:40

The agencies can't get enough drivers , which was RM's backup plan for strike action.

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 15:42

Phantom wrote:Absolutely no chance, RM have had plenty of time to discuss all what's been on the table.

If the CWU agree to this then I'll quit the Union.

I agree, I have been loyal to the union for nearly 20 years but agreeing to this would be the last straw. I would quit.

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 15:54

Don,t fall for it,They are getting worried. :speak to the hand :speak to the hand

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 15:54

Are they fkin kidding ? :crazy:

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:03

They are taking the piss

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:07

IF the CWU agree to this request from RM, I would seriously think about quitting the union full stop.
The CWU have done everything correctly and have sat around the table but RM are not interested.
RM can't get enough drivers / staff via agencies etc to be able to run at Christmas so need us to work.
We have to strike to show them that we are not a pushover and we mean business.
IF we roll over and suspend the ballot agreement then we might as well kiss our Jobs and conditions goodbye.

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:11

f**k that , Rico and his click still have 2 weeks to sort this out with the CWU ,whats up have they just realised that the £1000 golden carrot he paid the managers still wont solve strikes in November and onwards . if the CWU agree to this I will be saving my membership money :wave ,

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:12

The union cannot agree to their bullshit demands..

Royal mail have shown total contempt, arrogance and obnoxious total disregard to its posties..
They need to be shown the union and its members will never accept the destruction of its terms and conditions, in pursuit for personal gain, greed and love of money... nasty bastards..

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:17

f**k that let's get in them gates

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:24

Statement from CWU just now.

EVERY SINGLE MEMBER SHOULD SHARE THIS

You may have seen today that Royal Mail have offered negotiations in return for us calling off any strike action until 2020.

We will have a full statement from DGSP Terry Pullinger shortly and of course you can hear from him tomorrow evening at 6 on Facebook live.

In short...

We offered Royal Mail Group negotiations 3 weeks ago - prior to the massive ballot result. This was rejected.

They refused to meet last week and offered just 4 hours today.

Their words fool nobody.

The CWU Executive will meet tomorrow and respond accordingly to their statement.

STAND WITH YOUR UNION

#WeRiseAgain

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:29

The majority don't know what the vote to strike is for. Instead listening to the union, and the tripe and the scare mongering. I hope Rico doesn't back down, too long have the unions threatened and blackmailed.

If folk want to go out on strike , we will lose work to competitors, then redundancies will follow.

No harm in talking without threat but crack on.

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:34

scorpioem1 wrote:The majority don't know what the vote to strike is for. Instead listening to the union, and the tripe and the scare mongering. I hope Rico doesn't back down, too long have the unions threatened and blackmailed.

If folk want to go out on strike , we will lose work to competitors, then redundancies will follow.

No harm in talking without threat but crack on.

Troll,management plant or just idiotic ?

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:42

Troll,management plant or just idiotic ?[/quote]

All three ??

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 16:59

"Want to demonstrate that we (RM) are committed to open and genuine discussions" .

External mediation commenced on 17th September and ended on 18th October then a further week to consider the mediators (Professor Roy Lewis for CWU/RMG) report and 2 further weeks as a final opportunity to reach agreement which concludes 8th November.

Was this not, and still is, ample time to have genuine discussions?

I am aware the CEO was not present at the initial mediation meeting of 17th September.
Last edited by rogersh on 29 Oct 2019, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 17:02

Don't temps have to be vetted in the same way, or do RM just scrap that when it suits?

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 17:31

CWU reply.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 18:26

Cichlid wrote:CWU reply.

There is No agreement to be reached.. its already been done this... the 4 pillars....

Its that royal mail dont want to honour the 4 pillars..

Royal Mail update.

29 Oct 2019, 18:45

roadrunner bill wrote:
Cichlid wrote:CWU reply.

There is No agreement to be reached.. its already been done this... the 4 pillars....

Its that royal mail dont want to honour the 4 pillars..

What part of the 4 pillars won't they honour?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3