not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Facebook Q&A

26 Oct 2019, 08:30

According to the timetable one week for consideration of the mediator’s report would have been concluded yesterday.

While seeking an update on the outcome, or publication of the report, I found that Terry Pullinger was to give a live Q&A on facebook Wednesday 30th October at 6pm.

Facebook Q&A

26 Oct 2019, 08:44

Gone strangely quiet.

Facebook Q&A

26 Oct 2019, 11:12

RTP wrote:Gone strangely quiet.

They have been very active politically with getting photo ops with Labour politicians, getting the same to send letters to No 10 and various facebook and twitter activities.

For us on here getting information, it will be quiet as they wait for the mediator's report as there is no exchange of opinions or positions between them and RM that we can post. (I don't like that sentence but you get my gist).

Facebook Q&A

26 Oct 2019, 11:49

The mediators report was “hopefully” due on 18th October according to the Terry Pullinger update video on 17th October.
Subtitles;
“So, the way the process works the mediator will submit their report – or his report, tomorrow, when we are hoping to get that report. Then we spend a week considering that and considering the mediators recommendations and then there’s a further two weeks when talks can take place.”
Last edited by rogersh on 27 Oct 2019, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.

Facebook Q&A

26 Oct 2019, 23:04

Exactly. Would have thought that the mediators report
would have been released by now, but I guess this is all getting a bit political. And so on...

Facebook Q&A

29 Oct 2019, 08:38

RTP wrote:Exactly. Would have thought that the mediators report
would have been released by now, but I guess this is all getting a bit political. And so on...

if political, then good for them...any support is a good thing. note when things go quiet, i usually find that a hell of a lot is going on behind the scenes...remember terry waite//john mcarthy...missing/kidnapped and also 'quiet' for some time before being released/sprung. just because it's all quiet on the western front does not mean any impetus is lost...so have faith that we are carrying the solidarity forward to the next legal and political level...bring it on terry-lad :chuckle

Facebook Q&A

30 Oct 2019, 21:29

Did this go ahead then?

Facebook Q&A

30 Oct 2019, 22:02

Yeah went ahead. Absolutely shocking about RM not wanting to come in this week to deal with what was reported by the mediator with CWU because its a half term!

Are they serious? And they dare ask for us to postpone a strike till next year where they say they will actually have talks.

Facebook Q&A

30 Oct 2019, 22:06

any links to the video for those without facebook

Facebook Q&A

30 Oct 2019, 22:24

You do not have to be on facebook to view. You can watch recording via this link. scroll down - When page comes up to log in - click not now
https://www.facebook.com/ThecommunicationsUnion/

Terry Pullinger mentioned that 13th November a meeting will take place with senior reps to take the "temperature" & views. Then the executive will meet after that.

Facebook Q&A

30 Oct 2019, 23:29

rogersh wrote:You do not have to be on facebook to view. You can watch recording via this link. scroll down - When page comes up to log in - click not now
https://www.facebook.com/ThecommunicationsUnion/

Terry Pullinger mentioned that 13th November a meeting will take place with senior reps to take the "temperature" & views. Then the executive will meet after that.

Thank You

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1