not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Is the holiday pay issue going to get resolved?

21 Oct 2019, 16:29

Will we get a firm resolution to the holiday pay as a result of this dispute or not?

I think we should because it effects a lot of staff, especially part timers and it'd be nice to finally put the issue to bed.

21 Oct 2019, 16:56

norm wrote:Will we get a firm resolution to the holiday pay as a result of this dispute or not?

I think we should because it effects a lot of staff, especially part timers and it'd be nice to finally put the issue to bed.

Unless an agreement is reached with RM before the New Year, all new holiday OT pay claims are now going directly to the Employment
Tribunal Service for review in January and hopefully the ET service have got enough clout to put pressure on RM to abide by the law.
I don't think the mediation service will consider this issue as the ACAS/ET process is dealing with it.

See https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 67&t=92739 for detail on the Employment Tribunal review in January.

Furthermore, I've not seen the issue specifically mentioned in the current disagreement we've voted on.

22 Oct 2019, 19:27

Far as I know TP has mainly only mentioned the four pillars agreement, the SWW, and the splitting off of Parcelforce in the videos. The more worrying stuff such as the new parcel strategy has been barely mentioned.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1