not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Strike

18 Oct 2019, 18:21

Does anyone think we won’t strike?

Strike

18 Oct 2019, 18:41

I think we should. I don't think we will.

The radio silence from the CWU over the last few days seems to indicate that both sides have agreed not to make too comment. That's usually a sign that things are ramping up in negotiation.

(However, I've been often wrong in the past. Does anyone know anything different?)

Strike

18 Oct 2019, 19:20

Same old story tho, they'll call strikes off till after Christmas, need to hit them hard now , the CWU need to lidten to its members tho it's not always about the money it's the bullying & harassment off the managers day in day out , keeping the normal working hours and getting rid of lapsing and over size parcels would geca dream

Strike

18 Oct 2019, 19:30

britwrit wrote:I think we should. I don't think we will.

The radio silence from the CWU over the last few days seems to indicate that both sides have agreed not to make too comment. That's usually a sign that things are ramping up in negotiation.

(However, I've been often wrong in the past. Does anyone know anything different?)

This link is the latest update by Terry Pullinger; Thursday 17/10/2019

https://www.facebook.com/Thecommunicati ... =2&theater

Strike

19 Oct 2019, 00:25

terry2972 wrote:Does anyone think we won’t strike?

Rico Back

Strike

19 Oct 2019, 03:54

I hope we don't, the fact that there was a strong result is hopefully enough of a negotiation tool. But it's there as an option if needed, this result gives the CWU the upper hand.

Strike

19 Oct 2019, 17:36

Postie45 wrote:I hope we don't, the fact that there was a strong result is hopefully enough of a negotiation tool. But it's there as an option if needed, this result gives the CWU the upper hand.

Only if they think we will do it and I did many times and am looking forward to it resolving all the issues!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1