not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Terry Pullinger : Back from meeting Royal Mail about the very urgent discussions on our emergency motion

07 May 2019, 20:56

Terry Pullinger : Back from meeting Royal Mail about the very urgent discussions on our emergency motion

07 May 2019, 23:01

Well said terry,
Lets get the gloves on now....

08 May 2019, 14:27

Did he really mention slavery?

08 May 2019, 15:43

to f***ing right Terry . :thumbup :thumbup

08 May 2019, 16:06

Or face the consequences? :left: :roll:

what you going to do Terry hold another ballot or go out again on more culture visits?

Send them a strongly worded pamphlet with the four pillocks on it?

08 May 2019, 16:52

General Mannerheim wrote:Or face the consequences? :left: :roll:

what you going to do Terry hold another ballot or go out again on more culture visits?

Send them a strongly worded pamphlet with the four pillocks on it? :left:

:Applause

08 May 2019, 18:24

This video was posted on 28th March 2018 after the vote in favour of the four pillars agreement. Not long ago!

08 May 2019, 19:36

rogersh wrote:This video was posted on 28th March 2018 after the vote in favour of the four pillars agreement. Not long ago!

Seems a long time ago. :hmmmm

09 May 2019, 16:53

You crack on Terry past caring what rubbish you come out with!

09 May 2019, 16:58

Terry couldn't be more detached from the day to day reality!

09 May 2019, 20:17

Dim alert!!!

09 May 2019, 20:18

Dim alert!!!!

12 May 2019, 19:27

Seems people are not fans of the CWU based on these comments above.

Not sure there is any point in myself joining them.

I may have got the wrong impression, but they do come across a bit like salesmen. They want my membership money.

12 May 2019, 19:36

norris9 wrote:Seems people are not fans of the CWU based on these comments above.

I may have got the wrong impression, but they do come across a bit like salesmen. They want my membership money.

How much are you paid per hour?
How much would you be paid in a non unionised workforce.
The CWU isn't perfect but it is a lot better than nothing.
Not joining would be a mistake in my opinion.

12 May 2019, 19:38

norris9 wrote:Seems people are not fans of the CWU based on these comments above.

I don't particularly like insurance companies.
I still have my house insured though...

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1