not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Terry Pullinger : Off to meet Royal Mail to begin the very urgent discussions on our emergency motion

07 May 2019, 12:31

Off to meet Royal Mail to begin the very urgent discussions on our emergency motion

07 May 2019, 13:54

While you’re there maybe you could ask them about part-timers’ hours being increased - another part of the national agreement that has been largely ignored.

Off to meet Royal Mail to begin the very urgent discussions on our emergency motion

07 May 2019, 15:12

The amount of overtime claimed for extended deliverys every week,it must be a easy case to get thousands made up to full time,
And it will sort out the part timers holiday pay solution at the same time.

07 May 2019, 15:38

It's the Pullinator

07 May 2019, 15:50

Yamr1 wrote:The amount of overtime claimed for extended deliverys every week,it must be a easy case to get thousands made up to full time,
And it will sort out the part timers holiday pay solution at the same time.

Extended delivery claims won't make a case for increasing part time contracts. Or we could all hop backwards round our deliveries and then claim we should be made full time because we are extending every day? While they are continually looking for increased productivity?
The issue of holiday pay isn't solely a part time issue.

07 May 2019, 16:55

gary1975 wrote:It's the Pullinator
:chuckle

Terry Pullinger : Off to meet Royal Mail to begin the very urgent discussions on our emergency motion

07 May 2019, 17:38

I work full-time hours but when I have the cheek to take a holiday I take a pay cut. Management don’t care, the unions doesn't care and the full-timers laugh as they go home early every Saturday, knowing they will get paid for doing nothing in that last hour.

07 May 2019, 17:58

The motion.

Personally I think he'll be banging his head against a brick wall.

As others said, we had them against the wall with the 4 pillars and terry & Co let them off and since then the culture has gotten worse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

07 May 2019, 18:51

I wish Terry all the best with his latest negotiations. But just hope he talks to RM about all the bits of the national agreement. If we continue to be second-class posties I am sure I will not be the only part-timer to leave the union. I am losing £400 a year despite lots of promises so could recoup some of that by not paying union subs.

07 May 2019, 19:00

Oh well, thats us well and truly f#$ked then.

07 May 2019, 19:34

Blind leading the blind? :hmmmm

07 May 2019, 19:53

Good luck to him , but I'm Sure Rico's not s**ting himself at the prospect. :roll:

08 May 2019, 17:23

tansorboy wrote:I work full-time hours but when I have the cheek to take a holiday I take a pay cut. Management don’t care, the unions doesn't care and the full-timers laugh as they go home early every Saturday, knowing they will get paid for doing nothing in that last hour.

I'm full time. I don't go home early on a Saturday...or any day. In fact most part timers finish before their time. Oh, and I get a pay cut on every holiday too,, to the tune of about 6 hrs on average. So it's simply not a part time/full time thing my friend. What about you getting your enhanced pay in lieu of the sww when you're on holiday while I don't get my benefit of s sww because, well, I'm not at work to have a sww?

08 May 2019, 17:27

tansorboy wrote:I wish Terry all the best with his latest negotiations. But just hope he talks to RM about all the bits of the national agreement. If we continue to be second-class posties I am sure I will not be the only part-timer to leave the union. I am losing £400 a year despite lots of promises so could recoup some of that by not paying union subs.

Your not losing£400 a yr because you're not actually working those hrs are you,? Overtime isn't compulsory, wherever your overtime starts from ,be it 30hrs or 38hrs.

08 May 2019, 20:52

you did realise you were part time when you accepted the job?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1