not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

A very important #FourPillars update from DGSP Terry Pullinger

19 Apr 2019, 14:22

19 Apr 2019, 16:39

I support the CWU 100% but this tells you nothing you don't already know.

What would have been useful is the information from the consultants that were brought in.

19 Apr 2019, 16:57

so all the rumours are just that-for now. :thumbup

19 Apr 2019, 17:04

100% bang on.

19 Apr 2019, 18:31

Terry doesn't even the mention the USO review which has been brought forward.
Which could have massive implications for RM staff.

It's on the London CWU Division Facebook page.

19 Apr 2019, 18:36

Personally I think Rico is gonna walk all over us.

19 Apr 2019, 18:39

so will this mean that dims will be FORCED into stopping posties coming in early unless they are paid for it ? , and with they also be FORCED into using pda actuals to even deliverys ? , as we all know that if they don't benefit from summat they don't use it . its nice to see that the cwu haven't just forgot about all this and telling our new leader the same :thumbup

19 Apr 2019, 18:55

Binsey wrote:Terry doesn't even the mention the USO review which has been brought forward.

One can only assume Dingo hasn't told him yet.

19 Apr 2019, 19:18

SO the hour coming off in October isn't guaranteed

19 Apr 2019, 20:37

claystones wrote:SO the hour coming off in October isn't guaranteed

Simple answer no its not guaranteed. :shock:

19 Apr 2019, 21:09

aiden01 wrote:
claystones wrote:SO the hour coming off in October isn't guaranteed

Simple answer no its not guaranteed. :shock:

and that also means that p/time staff wont get a pay rise if f/time don't get the hour off the working week I October which is s**t ,and I think we all knew that this would happen after the last one hour off as the company cant get rid of the ips or indoor work as they said they would . clueless.

19 Apr 2019, 23:22

20 Apr 2019, 07:30

To quote Terry Pullinger from the video [...] "But some of the old language coming out as well and some of this may well be leaked as well, is around the issue of working for every hour you are paid. I think that is appalling terminology. It should be a fair day's work for a fair day's pay, that is terminology that is coming from the old guard, working every hour you are employed." {...}

So could you interpret this as your employed hours include paid breaks, being paid for every hour you work would not?

20 Apr 2019, 09:23

Gave up our pensions etc to go onto new pension scheme.
For the first part of the four pillars.
LOL WORK TO 67 ASSWELL
Better get down to the 35 hours or should be a national strike.

20 Apr 2019, 09:25

No f***ing about this time ballot for December.
Show ricco the power of the cwu

21 Apr 2019, 16:58

What are the bare bones of what Terry is saying in this video please? I'm not sure I can stand viewing another one of his videos.

21 Apr 2019, 18:06

Celgar wrote:What are the bare bones of what Terry is saying in this video please? I'm not sure I can stand viewing another one of his videos.

All the rumours that are around are bullshit, the unions not been asked and ricos only just started to talk to him.

21 Apr 2019, 19:32

Celgar wrote:What are the bare bones of what Terry is saying in this video please? I'm not sure I can stand viewing another one of his videos.

Actually one of his better ones

22 Apr 2019, 13:42

I have just watched this video and it probably is his best video so far but it does raise a number of questions.
1.) Terry states we are currently waiting for the second hour of SWW to be implemented but this is incorrect. We started off at 40 hours and are currently paid for 38 hours so we have already had two hours of SWW implemented. The third hour which would take us down to 37 hours is planned to be negotiated for October 2019.
2.) I don't think anyone can really argue or push for being paid for working 38 hours a week but not working all that time. For example if a person was paid to work in a supermarket for eight hours they would expect to be working all that time.
3.) Terry talks about rumours being spread about any changes and that they are incorrect and without any basis in fact and that the union has not been informed. These statements are all false. Dingo is the source of most news we receive on this forum and usually what he says can be trusted. A link was provided by Dingo to a letter sent from RM to the CWU at the end of January 2019 explaining the proposal to move class 3 & 4 parcels onto the LATs. Further details of the proposal including the potential 8000 job losses and 20% increases to remaining walk route lengths were attached to the linked letter. Therefore Terry must have knowledge of this proposal yet he brushes it off as just a rumour. Dingo also mentioned a three part WTLL briefing entitled something like 'Understanding the Future' which starts to explain the possible changes to our jobs. The first part of this briefing was given to us a couple of weeks ago.
If there are indeed three more options in addition to the above one on parcels then maybe Terry should tell us about them and not leave us in the dark.
The latest post from Dingo informs us that Rico Black has moved two senior directors to the posts of separating parcels & transforming parcels. I think he also states that offices in London are raising an official objection to the current proposal which will be discussed at a meeting before the end of this month.
4.) I agree the issue of posties coming into work maybe up to an hour before duty time begins needs to be sorted. It may be that if this work isn't done before duty time it has to be done after duty time ends. Certainly if work is completed before duty time then RM is not paying for that work to be done. What we really need is for the AHDC equipment to be fitted into offices but from what I hear it doesn't record the data properly especially where walk frames are close together.
No offence intended but Terry needs to stop keeping us in the dark like he did during the last pay negotiations and maybe ask us what we would like to see and act on that rather than what they think is best for us. The UK parliament is soon going to realise pushing for what the people don't want will result in them losing their seats. The union might see something like this happening to them.

22 Apr 2019, 14:03

Celgar wrote:1.) Terry states we are currently waiting for the second hour of SWW to be implemented but this is incorrect. We started off at 40 hours and are currently paid for 38 hours so we have already had two hours of SWW implemented. The third hour which would take us down to 37 hours is planned to be negotiated for October 2019.

I'll be surprised if it happens in DOs given how short staff some DOs appear to be

Celgar wrote:3.) Terry talks about rumours being spread about any changes and that they are incorrect and without any basis in fact and that the union has not been informed. These statements are all false. Dingo is the source of most news we receive on this forum and usually what he says can be trusted. A link was provided by Dingo to a letter sent from RM to the CWU at the end of January 2019 explaining the proposal to move class 3 & 4 parcels onto the LATs.

What are class 3 and class 4 parcels? Never heard any parcels being referred to like that

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2