not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE




grievances

06 Jun 2019, 01:05

Does anyone actually have a grievance that has been resolved? Mine has been going on over a year. They owe me a lot of money and they are 'looking at it next week' every time I bring it up. Wondering if any actually get resolved or if this is an underlying tactic

grievances

06 Jun 2019, 10:59

Take it to an Employment Tribunal or a solicitor or both.

You don't work for free.

grievances

06 Jun 2019, 15:01

Small claims court

grievances

01 Aug 2019, 20:59

Thanks guys. Its still going on!!! Had a meeting with a rep now that hr told me itbwas bever logged on the system. Seemed to go well but now impossible to get my notes from the manager who said he 'emailed' them to me. If vourse i didnt receive these and when i chased him up he was in a meeeting all morning....

Out of curiosity does anyone here no of anybody who has ever had a royal mail grievance resolved? I would love to be a fly on the wall in the managers meeting when they get told to ignore people causing them stress!!!!

grievances

02 Aug 2019, 16:17

I have won 2 on leave, took ages though and they keep

Image

grievances

02 Aug 2019, 18:19

They "resolved" my grievance over holiday pay in about 3 days... by informing me they would not accept it and would not be taking any further action on it.

Next stop ACAS.

grievances

02 Aug 2019, 22:43

Wacko, was that about average overtime pay on a part time contract please? I'm back in on Monday afer a week off, so will be submitting my claim for that.

grievances

03 Aug 2019, 04:30

Rael, the IAK wrote:Wacko, was that about average overtime pay on a part time contract please? I'm back in on Monday afer a week off, so will be submitting my claim for that.



Yes it was, your grievance will almost certainly be rejected as was mine, then you go down the ACAS route... there's more info and advice in the holiday pay thread in the Union Room here... https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=91500

grievances

03 Aug 2019, 15:13

I went straight down the ACAS route and not heard anything for 5 weeks

grievances

04 Aug 2019, 06:13

Chupacabra74 wrote:I went straight down the ACAS route and not heard anything for 5 weeks


Do you mean you've had no contact at all from ACAS since submitting your claim with them?

According to other contributors on the thread I linked to it takes around 6 weeks.

grievances

04 Aug 2019, 11:30

Do we all have to put a grievance in about that or will it be resolved and repaid nationally to every worker?

grievances

04 Aug 2019, 16:16

wacko74 wrote:
Chupacabra74 wrote:I went straight down the ACAS route and not heard anything for 5 weeks


Do you mean you've had no contact at all from ACAS since submitting your claim with them?

According to other contributors on the thread I linked to it takes around 6 weeks.
no, sorry. They’ve been in touch for me to give them my holiday dates for the last 18 months (not 2 years). Thought they sorted it with HR but obviously not in my case.

grievances

04 Aug 2019, 16:17

Hungry hippo wrote:Do we all have to put a grievance in about that or will it be resolved and repaid nationally to every worker?

Is skip the grievance process and go straight to ACAS

grievances

04 Aug 2019, 16:27

Personally I would still put in a grievance, it takes 30 secs, your rep should be able to provide you with a pre-printed form stating what the nature of your grievance is which you just sign.

At least if you have put a grievance in (and have it rejected) you can then demonstrate to ACAS that you have attempted to resolve the issue with your employer to no avail.

grievances

04 Aug 2019, 19:44

Hungry hippo wrote:Do we all have to put a grievance in about that or will it be resolved and repaid nationally to every worker?

They won’t pay if you don’t push for it pal

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2