ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

Takeaway plan for former Plymouth Post Office is thrown out

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier

Takeaway plan for former Plymouth Post Office is thrown out

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Takeawa ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

PLANS to turn a former Plymouth Post Office and convenience store into a takeaway have been thrown out by the council.

The old Post Office in Seymour Road, Plympton, became a Mace convenience store before closing down in March 2013.

With giffgaff you can change your plan month to month. Cancel when you want. And enjoy 4G data as standard. Get in. Order your free SIM now and come join the award-winning network run by you.

Kenneth Jackson of York-based Marazion Developments Ltd was given the go-ahead by Plymouth City Council to divide the old shop, which is opposite Hele’s School, into three.

Marazion then applied to change the use of one of the three units to allow it to become a hot food takeaway.

But councillors on Plymouth City Council's planning committee refused the application.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.