ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

Ammanford pair face PO fraud charges

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier

Ammanford pair face PO fraud charges

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/new ... d_charges/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A LOCAL man and woman are due to appear before Ammanford magistrates next month on charges arising from an alleged fraud at the town's post office in Quay Street.

A 59-year-old woman has been charged with money laundering.

And a 61-year-old man faces charges of theft, three counts of forgery and money laundering.

They will appear before Ammanford magistrates on August 4.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.
johnsouthwales

Re: Ammanford pair face PO fraud charges

Post by johnsouthwales »

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Theft ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and here comes avi cohen! oh i say! at the same end, he's got one back!!
johnsouthwales

Re: Ammanford pair face PO fraud charges

Post by johnsouthwales »

the refurbished postoffice opened a few weeks ago.. i can't tell if it is a post office with a bargain booze OR if it's a bargain booze with a postoffice in it.
some people are already flapping about since kids going to the post office to post a letter or accompanying an adult going to use the post office, and passing the booze shelves.

post offlicence lol
and here comes avi cohen! oh i say! at the same end, he's got one back!!