ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Post Office statement in response to Business and Trade Select Committee report on compensation

Latest Post Office® news.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post Office statement in response to Business and Trade Select Committee report on compensation

Post by POSTMAN »

https://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/post-offi ... ion-480590

Commenting on a report published today (7 March 2024) regarding compensation for victims of the Post Office Horizon IT scandal, a Post Office spokesperson said:

“Post Office welcomes the direction of this report into speeding redress for one of the worst miscarriages of justice in British history, and we will study its recommendations carefully. While £179m has been delivered in redress to victims of this scandal, and settlements reached with 2700 postmasters, more needs to be done. Post Office would have no objection to relinquishing our role in administering redress. Whatever is decided, we will continue to work with Government, Parliament and the independent Advisory Board to do everything possible to speed up justice and redress for victims of this terrible scandal.”
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.