not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Two offers

11 Oct 2019, 16:04

I have got two interview offers today. I have booked an interview with one but not sure if to hook with the other one in case It’s against company rules. I’m sure when I applied it asked me if I’ve applied and got an interview within the last month. But that was just the applying stage. I don’t want the first one to be cancelled if I book both interviews.

Two offers

11 Oct 2019, 18:38

Book just one, that interview will be valid if you get onto the waiting list.
Hopefully you`ll get a job offer straight away.

Two offers

26 Oct 2019, 07:07

I booked them both and told the person interviewing me that I also had another interview. He said he would make a note on my papers.
I’ve had both interviews two weeks ago and not heard anything. Not sure if I’ve done the right thing in going for two.

Two offers

26 Oct 2019, 10:26

lin1 wrote:I booked them both and told the person interviewing me that I also had another interview. He said he would make a note on my papers.
I’ve had both interviews two weeks ago and not heard anything. Not sure if I’ve done the right thing in going for two.

I think you have.

Royal Mail are at the moment processing 20,000 casuals for Christmas and 6,000 for a possible strike, even at normal times the process is very very slow, with those numbers it's just going to add to the "slowness".

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1