Our recruitment process POTMAN EDIT:Please note this is a rough guide.
Our recruitment process for delivery, processing and collections roles follows the anticipated
timeline of seven weeks. This is from date of your application to your start date in post.
Below is a summary of these timescales:Week 1 – Online application
• You will be required to complete an online application, ensuring all questions are completed.
This should take no more than 15 minutes and will cover collection of your personal details.
• You will then be sent via email a request to complete online questionnaires. These should
take no more than 30 minutes to complete and will be used for shortlisting criteria. You must
complete the questionnaire within 24 hours. Technical support is available if required.Week 2 & 3 – Selection
• Your online application will be reviewed by our recruitment team. If you are selected for interview you
will be automatically scheduled in the first available interview time slot, and an email will be sent to you to
advise. Please note this time slot is not able to be rescheduled.
• If you are not successful in being selected you will receive an email providing feedback.
[bg2ads][/bg2ads]Week 3 & 4 – Interview
• The interview will typically be held at the site we are recruiting for or a location nearby.
• Before your interview you will receive an email asking you to prepare documents, which will be
collected on the day.
• At the interview you will be asked to provide examples of your previous experience.
Think through what relevant experience you can demonstrate to show your ability to carry out this role.
• There will be time at the end of the interview for you to ask questions about the role.
Think in advance what you would like to know in order to decide if it is for you.Week 4 & 5 – Interview results
• Following all interviews, the hiring manager will evaluate and confirm their decision with our team.
• If you are successful, our team will send you an email advising you of next steps. You will also
progress to a security check, which will take up to 14 days.
• If you are unsuccessful you will also receive an email.Week 6 & 7 – Offer
• Once your security clearance is received our team will contact you to agree a start date.
This will be confirmed via email and a copy of your contract will be posted to you before your
first day of employment.Hint and tips
• You will need to review your emails regularly as you will be sent updates about your application.
• You can follow the progress by logging into your profile at any time. This can be accessed athttp://www.royalmailgroup.com/careers