ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Application process no response from recruitment

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
PostMasterGenetal

Application process no response from recruitment

Post by PostMasterGenetal »

Hello all,

I applied for a position 2 weeks ago today. And my interview was a week ago today. The day after I received a call to say I had been the highest scorer in the interview process, and requested my right to work docs. I sent these in on the Friday.I had a phone call to confirm all was okay on Monday (2 days ago) and I was told I’d receive an email with the next steps that afternoon. Nothing received. I emailed yesterday to let them no I hadn’t received anything. Guess what, no reply. Anybody currently going through recruitment or has been in the last 3-6 months ? Is this normal?

Basildon Bond

Re: Application process no response from recruitment

Post by Basildon Bond »

Check your spam and junk mail folders carefully. When RM send me the odd email and it has links or attached files it tends to go in those folders.
Darwin

Re: Application process no response from recruitment

Post by Darwin »

As advised check you're spam folders.
Other than that not much you can im afraid. I've been with the company just over a year and can confirm the recruitment process can be slow. I applied for a job in an office close to me, got an interview then get offered the job. Never heard anything for 3 weeks and then recruitment called me offering a role in a different office further away.